2024 Presidential Race

You posted that I hate Trump which i don't believe I've ever stated. My feelings are only about how he can or possibly will affect my life.
Maybe his policies will keep you from having to house a couple immigrant families, have cheaper food and gas, and prevent tax dollars going to fund a foreign war. That would be an improvement.

Reactions: kiddiedoc
Maybe his policies will keep you from having to house a couple immigrant families, have cheaper food and gas, and prevent tax dollars going to fund a foreign war. That would be an improvement.
And maybe he will not drag us slowly but surely into WWIII with either Russia, China, or Iran (or all three at once).
Joe’s foreign policy is the equivalent of smoking while working at an oil refinery 😳

And maybe he will not drag us slowly but surely into WWIII with either Russia, China, or Iran (or all three at once).
Joe’s foreign policy is the equivalent of smoking while working at an oil refinery 😳

You know nothing. Thankfully we didn't have right-wing crackpots running the U.S. during World Wars I and II. Right-wingers are
always feigning concern about things when Dems are in office that don't affect them in any way. Laughable, dishonest hypocrites.
We have important geostrategic interests--always have--and Ukraine is one of them. Indeed, our policy of supporting Ukraine has
been a major success. You'll have to scratch your noggin' and try to understand why.

Trump has president and presidential nominee--again--is a massive American embarrassment. I knew we had a lot of conservative
imbeciles in the U.S.---but it's far, far worse than many people imagined. Which is apparent when you listen to all the clods at
one of his hillbilly rallies--people who attend to listen to him spew a bunch of obvious lies and nonsense, when his dentures are
not rendering his words incomprehensible.

Trump has president and presidential nominee--again--is a massive American embarrassment. I knew we had a lot of conservative
imbeciles in the U.S.---but it's far, far worse than many people imagined. Which is apparent when you listen to all the clods at
one of his hillbilly rallies--people who attend to listen to him spew a bunch of obvious lies and nonsense, when his dentures are
Don't talk about Pastor Trump that way!!!!!!

You know nothing. Thankfully we didn't have right-wing crackpots running the U.S. during World Wars I and II. Right-wingers are
always feigning concern about things when Dems are in office that don't affect them in any way. Laughable, dishonest hypocrites.
We have important geostrategic interests--always have--and Ukraine is one of them. Indeed, our policy of supporting Ukraine has
been a major success. You'll have to scratch your noggin' and try to understand why.
In what way is Ukraine crucial to our strategic interests?

Where was that support of Ukraine during the Obama years? Was it not geostrategic then?

Real immigration policy addressing the need for labor would greatly reduce the number crossing. Trump builds which would explain why he wanted a wall. Like everything else it turned into a corrupt mess. I don't object to a wall but it's a secondary solution

Disagree. It's a primary concern with everything else. You can't have one without the other. Now, I will agree with having labor concerns built into an immigration system, but I'll stand on the same hill I've stood on in the past by saying we need to be putting citizens to work first before we start looking at importing workers to fill roles we should have plenty of people for.

But to the original point, having effective immigration policy without barriers (physical and policy) is pretty much the same as putting up "Gun Free Zone" signs and expecting people to abide by the rules.

New poll shows Biden winning this key swing state by 10 points after First Lady snapped 'No he's not losing' and president accused media of not reporting surveys in which he is beating Trump​

Joe Biden is leading Trump by double-digits in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, where he was born, according to a new poll.

It was a rare piece of good polling news for he president after recent surveys showed him trailing Donald Trump in a host of swing states.

The Franklin & Marshall College Poll out Thursday shows Biden at 48 percent among registered voters in Pennsylvania and Trump on 38 percent.

1712248088011.png

Pennsylvania is one of the biggest battlegrounds of the 2024 presidential cycle.

When the latest poll includes third party candidates however, the race is much closer.

When the latest poll includes third party candidates however, the race is much closer.

Biden won the state by just over 80,000 votes in 2020.

At least he „hillbillies“ at his rallies aren‘t such „imbeciles“ that they are incapable of defining what a woman is 😂

Reactions: USF grad in TN
At least they don’t have purple hair, an Adam‘s apple, and five o clock shadow 😉

Dems don't fret and howl because there are.a few people in the country who are different--who want or need to be different.
As if being a moronic redneck is "normal." Please.

Last Night 92-year-old Dan Rather made the following statement in regards to Trump.

“Let me make this perfectly clear. It’s not about politics. I’ve voted for both parties. It’s about me, as a patriot, rejecting a cheating, lying, racist, treasonous, fascist and vile man who attacks the free press, and wants to lead the country I love.”

Dems don't fret and howl because there are.a few people in the country who are different--who want or need to be different.
As if being a moronic redneck is "normal." Please.
I was born as a hillbilly redneck; a Child of a coal miner, and a proud native of East Tennessee
And even after a college education and a lifetime of reading; I will call myself one until the day I die. I consider it a badge of honour.

Reactions: 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back