2024 Presidential Race

Riddle me this riddle me that. Silly ploy. There are several, if not many, definitions for carpetbagger. Trump fits one I’ve seen perfectly. I’ll leave it to you to choose the appropriate one.
None of them fit in any way that I can tell, but you left are pretty adept at changing definitions to suit your narrative

Unless you are telling the constituency you're directing it toward that either a) we want it to be easier for people to cheat, and/or b) you're not like everybody and I think you're too stupid to get ID which would be signs of a bigot.
I have no clue what you are saying. Why is difficult to communicate clearly?

Basically Garland is FOS, and this is racial politics at its finest. Sinister bastard.
So, the man who has a VP that is a woman of color and has chosen the latest Supreme Court Justice who is also a woman of color is racist?

This is page 666. Must be a sign.

Oh it's easy friend. If you ever complain about Trump being a racsit, and support Biden, then you are a fraud. You could still support Biden for many reasons. Just not racism. My guess is you've called Trump racsit. My guess is you've never called Biden racsit. Am I right? Trump a racsit but Biden no? You know I'm right. And that's why you are a fraud

Easy thought exercise:

When was the last time you called Trump a racist?

When was the last time you called Biden a racist?

Anyone getting a free pass? Would one of them receive an award from George Wallace for not being racist?
My issue is the “grab her by the *” crowd that gives Biden, who has been on video sexually assaulting a little girl, a pass. And that’s just one example. When Biden was Vp he wasn’t given female security because he couldn’t keep his hands to himself. The list is extensive.

So, the man who has a VP that is a woman of color and has chosen the latest Supreme Court Justice who is also a woman of color is racist?

This is page 666. Must be a sign.

So you think that is what determines if a person is a racist? Btw, we were talking about Garland so let's stay on topic.

However, Biden is a least a bigot and he has historically being a possible racist throughout his career.

You also took two of the worse examples you could find as reasons why Biden isn't a racist. Two black females married to white guys. One is unpopular in the black community and thought an idiot.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back