2024 Presidential Race

Scary to think about. I do agree that Republicans need to figure out abortion.

A vote for Biden is a vote for a Kamala Harris presidency, which would be more disastrous than Biden.

A vote for RFK Jr is a vote for Biden if you're libertarian or conservative. Just my opinion. Now if the other side thinks like you think it's even otherwise it's a set-up to do what Republicans do best - lose.

A vote for RFK Jr is a vote for Biden if you're libertarian or conservative. Just my opinion. Now if the other side thinks like you think it's even otherwise it's a set-up to do what Republicans do best - lose.

I am so turned off by both Biden and Trump and their parties that I’m turning to RFK. I do think RFK is going to pull a lot from the middle more than anyone thinks.

RFK Jr. is a rightist in leftist clothing. Which makes him a Trumpian liar. Even his own family refuses to endorse him. He must have breathed too much Trump body odor fumes.

Scary to think about. I do agree that Republicans need to figure out abortion.

A vote for Biden is a vote for a Kamala Harris presidency, which would be more disastrous than Biden.
Maybe. Everyone said that after Biden won the first time and he is about through his term. I do agree he’s better than Kamala and Trump is better than Biden. Ideally, we would have someone else but I don’t see it happening. I hope I’m wrong but my gut is telling me we will have Biden again. What’s your gut saying?

Maybe. Everyone said that after Biden won the first time and he is about through his term. I do agree he’s better than Kamala and Trump is better than Biden. Ideally, we would have someone else but I don’t see it happening. I hope I’m wrong but my gut is telling me we will have Biden again. What’s your gut saying?
Not too sure, probably like you and say Biden. I was almost positive Biden would pull a LBJ and announce that he would not seek another term. However, I think Dems realized that he’s a better option than Harris by a mile.

RFK Jr. is a rightist in leftist clothing. Which makes him a Trumpian liar. Even his own family refuses to endorse him. He must have breathed too much Trump body odor fumes.
RFK supports Warren’s wealth tax.
RFK supports AOC’s green new deal.
RFK said he would sign gun bans.

Kinda weird looking for a Righty.

And support of Israel but not Ukraine, border, trans athletes

He's also for lowering our foreign military footprint but that doesn't align with either party but does with most of America
All politicians are holy and righteous until lobbyists wave dollars under their noses. Then they are trained to sit, roll over, and play dead on command. The only ones that ever refused to do this were Shirley Chisholm, and the mythical Jefferson Smith.

Anti vaxxing and saying the Democrat party is corrupt
Is there some bright laser fine line that delineates Right from Left? By this I mean is it possible to be "right" of The Left and simultaneously "left" of The Right? In the fiercely tribal current world we live in is it possible to live somewhere in the middle?

🤡 Our dummy POTUS speaks stupid chit again as usual. :rolleyes: He never disappoints.

It is politically savvy considering the limited logical capacity of the average Biden voter. “Tax hikes” are automatically assumed to be only “sticking it to the rich” while ignoring the fact that Biden’s definition of the rich includes them as well.
Our system of allowing taxes to be paid by paycheck deduction totally hides the true magnitude of the tax burden from most people. Perversely, people actually get giddy over a tax refund in April because they operate under the delusion that the government is giving them money.
The single most earth shattering change that could ever happen in American politics would be to do away with payroll deductions and force Americans to write an actual check for their annual tax each April. The screams of pain would echo across the land when people saw just how much money they have to hand over.

It is politically savvy considering the limited logical capacity of the average Biden voter. “Tax hikes” are automatically assumed to be only “sticking it to the rich” while ignoring the fact that Biden’s definition of the rich includes them as well.
Our system of allowing taxes to be paid by paycheck deduction totally hides the true magnitude of the tax burden from most people. Perversely, people actually get giddy over a tax refund in April because they operate under the delusion that the government is giving them money.
The single most earth shattering change that could ever happen in American politics would be to do away with payroll deductions and force Americans to write an actual check for their annual tax each April. The screams of pain would echo across the land when people saw just how much money they have to hand over.
Most know

VN Store

Back