2024 Presidential Race

When have I heard this before? Dems have already voted. Paper ballots are in the envelopes and ready to go. Voting machines are ready to be turned off when necessary. Press is ready to declare that it is the most secure election in world history. Let’s move on.

You keep those alternative facts, and your alternative reality, close to your chest, Earl.

yes, I got it. You didn't get my response.
yes, I got it. That dude didn't say anything close to him being a MAGA supporter.
You brought the word MAGA into the discussion. Anyone who doesn't vote for the far lefty lunatic ticket is somehow a MAGA to you. Policies is what most voters vote on and so far Biden's domestic & foreign policies for America have been & are terrible for the country.

Last edited:
yes, I got it. That dude didn't say anything close to him being a MAGA supporter.
You brought the word MAGA into the discussion. Anyone who doesn't vote for the far lefty lunatic ticket is somehow a MAGA to you. Policies is what most voters vote on and so far Biden's domestic & foreign policies for America have been & are terrible for the country.
Actually it's the Turbo's on that side of the aisle that's helping at least to push some away from Biden even if they don't go all the way across to actually vote for Trump.

You keep those alternative facts, and your alternative reality, close to your chest, Earl.
Do you think the fix will be as obvious as last election or do you think the Dems will work a little harder at covering it up so it’s less obvious. Now, what would concern me if I was a China Joe supporter is that it is such a landslide they can’t fix it or Trump wins states that are not under Dem vote control.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Dude... he went low. He's simply judging him on his looks and no teeth obviously. Remember he (turbovol) represents the no labels, no judgement and all inclusiveness that the left is..... ya know the party of love and tolerance.

Reactions: LibertyVol

VN Store

Back