2024 Presidential Race

Im betting either Biden or Kamala is the Democrat nominee for president in the upcoming presidential election.

You're betting neither are on the ticket for president.

ok?
I agree with McDad. They're going to go with Weekend at Bernies 2.

Loser donates $100 to St Jude, both likes and replies with "I agree" to all of turbo's (or another poster chosen by the winner) posts for 1 month, and agrees to never send another nood to the winner.

Those stakes are just too high. Can the loser just make the donation and take a beating?

People on the left act like we haven’t already had four years to see how Trump handles things in reality. In four years, at least in terms of foreign policy, he may have said some crazy things but his actual policies were fairly conventional and we had four years of relative peace and quite around the globe. MUCH more stable than the last 3 1/2 under Biden.
So we actually for the first time in our lifetime get to actually compare the on the job record of the two candidates. And Trump’s foreign policy resume actually look to be the better
Trump's filter is a lot looser than it was four years ago. He's odder and louder and less rational than Trump 45. I don't think we can count on him having the same up side as he had before.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Ok I'm in only if weezer promises to not stop.
Nobody can make promises about Weezer including Weezer.

One more fun caveat, when the loser agrees with turbo and someone post a reply about the agreement, we cant say we lost a bet...all we are allowed to do is affirm, support, or double down on his post no matter how many times someone challenges us.

Agreed?

Nobody can make promises about Weezer including Weezer.

One more fun caveat, when the loser agrees with turbo and someone post a reply about the agreement, we cant say we lost a bet...all we are allowed to do is affirm, support, or double down on his post no matter how many times someone challenges us.

Agreed?

Grrrr. In for a penny in for a pound.

VN Store

Back