2024 Presidential Race

Nobody can make promises about Weezer including Weezer.

One more fun caveat, when the loser agrees with turbo and someone post a reply about the agreement, we cant say we lost a bet...all we are allowed to do is affirm, support, or double down on his post no matter how many times someone challenges us.

Agreed?
This is a great addition.

Reactions: McDad
What's going to happen, a couple of large- scale international wars?

Well, if Trump wins then Ukraine is pretty much f'd in the A. I think we can all safely assume that.

With Israel, Trump may well get the US back into a deepwater situation in the ME, over time. He'll align himself 100 % with Netanyahu and the wheels will come off any sort of diplomatic solution.

Let me take a stab at what the narrative from the Republican Party / Conservative / MAGA echo chamber on the Politics forum of VolNation is, in response to today's developments :

"Donald Trump is the victim of a politically-motivated persecution, from which he was unjustly convicted by a kangaroo court of Democratic Party activists, who were merely serving as pawns in the unlawful agenda of the Biden Administration. These baseless guilty verdicts represent nothing but an aggressive and well-coordinated election interference effort, that would make the leaders of a banana republic blush."

^^^^ Does that about sum it up? ^^^^

Well, if Trump wins then Ukraine is pretty much f'd in the A. I think we can all safely assume that.

With Israel, Trump may well get the US back into a deepwater situation in the ME, over time. He'll align himself 100 % with Netanyahu and the wheels will come off any sort of diplomatic solution.
I'm sorry, remind me who was president when these two wars began.

I think you are likely correct. Unfortunately. But it won't be my fault what comes after.
You know what LG. Kick Rocks!!!

You stated very clearly after Biden won “Everything would be fine”. There is nothing fine nearly 3 1/2 years since Biden took office. Not domestically. Not internationally. This administration has been a complete dumpster fire and people are suffering and dying because of their recklessness.

Your fear mongering is tired and played out.

Any thoughts about domestic issues, you know the real pertinent stuff?

VN Store

Back