2024 Presidential Race

This is pretty much as close as you'll get.

"I wish we as Republicans had a nominee I could get behind, because I certainly can't get behind DT."

Sensational headlines are nothing new, but she makes it clear she does not like Trump.

The tweet I provided makes it clear she doesn't back trump. Turbo's tweet was bs sensationalism

This is pretty much as close as you'll get.

"I wish we as Republicans had a nominee I could get behind, because I certainly can't get behind DT."

Sensational headlines are nothing new, but she makes it clear she does not like Trump.

Remind me again what % of the democrats don't want Biden to be the nominee?

Reactions: LibertyVol
It's true---I'm far too civilized to watch cage fighting. That's a MAGA thing. "Gee, he so skillfully kicked the guy in the face!"

Maybe there'll be a monster-truck show somewhere nearby that I can attend soon!
You would be fed to the lions in the arena in Rome, come in last competing in the Olympics in Greece , a sacrifice for the Mayans , beheaded by the Ottomans, used as target practice for bows and arrows by the Mongols for being so weak minded .

WAAAAAA?????? "I don't like the direction of our country, therefore I'm going to support a man with multiple convictions, multiple
indictments/trials still to come, a documented conman and treasonous gangster who likes America's enemies more than its allies. :eek: :eek: :eek: 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Makes complete sense! We've learned that billionaires are weird and disreputable....many of them. You have to be disreputable to support a
sick lowlife.

Here's the gangster being the pathetic, lying gangster that he is. "Lock her up? I don't ever remember saying that."

WAAAAAA?????? "I don't like the direction of our country, therefore I'm going to support a man with multiple convictions, multiple
indictments/trials still to come, a documented conman and treasonous gangster who likes America's enemies more than its allies. :eek: :eek: :eek: 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Makes complete sense! We've learned that billionaires are weird and disreputable....many of them. You have to be disreputable to support a
sick lowlife.
I think he's saying a pathological liar, with character issues, who is also a felon is a better choice than Biden.

sick lowlife.
When forced to choose between two sick lowlifes, you pick a sick lowlife.

sick lowlife.
People all know the cases were a farce and the DAs and judges are corrupt therefore indictments mean nothing and will get thrown out on appeal.

Reactions: LibertyVol

VN Store

Back