2024 Presidential Race

Reagan ended it by massive govt spending thru the MIC and forcing the ussr to try and catch up. He also engaged them in a proxy wars which bogged then down and depleted their will to fight.
How are they so different again?

True but Reagan didn't start the Cold War.

Reactions: StarRaider
Here’s the opposite catch. If Trump is able to peel off even 5% more of of the black vote in Philadelphia and Detroit than he got last time, he probably wins both states and coasts to the White House. Those are the two most critical swing states and very small shifts there decide the election
They will get back in line though. They always do.

I've read a couple of posts from you recently that claimed others have been brainwashed. That's pretty ironic coming from a guy who literally said he believed Trump had a good moral compass. You can't make that stuff up🤭

No one could use a seminar in self awareness more than you

Yeah ok. Anyway......

Really? 😂😂

Are you afraid your Carlson's and Watters' ilk don't know? Many of them think Obama had something to do with the attacks on September 11, 2001. I get why you felt the need to clarify

Slackjaw, when PJ mentioned Reagan spent to end it, the point was the Cold War was over and has been for about 35 years. It didn't start under Reagan's watch.

Reactions: StarRaider
it
No real American President would ever cut off arms shipments to an ally in the middle of a war either.

But look what Biden did to Israel when they are fighting for their very existence. Reprehensible in the extreme
It was sort of like shorting the arms market. He had already given arms to the Taliban, and he replaced them with the ones that would have gone to Israel

Every job I have had for the last 20 years has required me to take a drug test simply to write computer code. Please explain to me why the leader of the free world who carries around the launch codes isn’t required to do the same?
Or members of congress that vote on things that affect over 300 million Americans.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT

VN Store

Back