2024 Presidential Race

Slackjaw, when PJ mentioned Reagan spent to end it, the point was the Cold War was over and has been for about 35 years. It didn't start under Reagan's watch.
No, it didn't.🤭 Really? Again??? Damn!😉. It started while Truman was POTUS. Even in the 80s and 90s when tensions were easing, we had a last resort, blow them off the map plan in an extreme situation

Last edited:
I'll bet the new generation (AOC and the like) have been smoking weed for a long time. Of course the good muslims don't, but that is different

Trump's 30 blatant lies when he spoke in Wisconsin....He just spews lies 24/7.

Here is a man who got up and said he'd won Wisconsin in 2020. He lost Wisconsin! Talk about trying to gaslight people.

The gangster going on about sharks again....

MAGA: "Earl, what is he talking about it?
Earl: "I don't know, Harriet, but I'll clap anyway."

Trump's 30 blatant lies when he spoke in Wisconsin....He just spews lies 24/7.

Here is a man who got up and said he'd won Wisconsin in 2020. He lost Wisconsin! Talk about trying to gaslight people.

It's Fake News again, sparky. LOL, keep trying you may get one right some day.

So you're saying he didn't say this?
Look at the source you quote from .... Biden's Wins??
It's not the full quote coming from him. It's an edit snippet to make him look bad.
He says he'd rather be there in Wisconsin w/them than on a beach who has sharks.

Last edited:
You support Trump. There's nothing more radical than that....
You support Biden .... that's just dumb. See all the chaos he's created in America.
Take a look at the Blue cities w/the democrats in charge.
They have no solutions to the problems (destruction) they've created there.
Democrats just double down on more stupid intentions that gets citizens no where.

VN Store

Back