2024 Presidential Race

And you can't see past your own bias

That is what is troubling about the sanctimonious dissociative opinions.

I also suspect Bernard is a democrat voter but understands how terrible Biden is so to avoid being laughed at for trying to defend Biden policies he turns the table with but Trump to seem even-handed and objective.

EXPOSED: CNN’s Debate Moderators Were In Bed With Deep State’s Fake Anti-Trump Campaign​

View attachment 654425

CNN’s moderators for Thursday’s presidential debate have deep ties to former intelligence officials who signed the now-debunked letter claiming Hunter Biden’s laptop had “all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation,” Real Clear Investigations (RCI) reported Wednesday.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper lied about leaking false information to one of CNN’s moderators, Jake Tapper, about the Trump campaign exchanging information with Russia throughout the election cycle, according to the RCI report.

Tapper, failing to inform the public that the information came from a Clinton campaign-funded dossier, the now discredited Steele dossier, disseminated the information in a January 10, 2017, CNN report co-authored with Carl Bernstein.

To be fair, the Dana Bash connection is weak at best:
Another signatory of the letter was Jeremy Bash, the CIA’s chief of staff under Barack Obama from 2009-2011. Bash was married to CNN’s Dana Bash from 1998 to 2007 — the latter will co-moderate Thursday night’s debate with Tapper.

How many of us want to be tied in any way to our ex nearly 20 yrs later?

I don't have any feelings either way, but Trump is as mentally unfit to be POTUS as Biden. Neither one has any business being anywhere near the White House
I don’t think either one of them has any business in the White House. But they are not equally diminished. They’re just not. That’s a false equivalency.

I don’t think either one of them has any business in the White House. But they are not equally diminished. They’re just not. That’s a false equivalency.
What you knotheads don't get is that once someone is past a certain threshold, it doesn't matter. Your first comment is spot on.

Whoever Trump picks as his VP is going to be asked whether Pence did the right thing on 1/6.

Anyone who answers no must immediately be disqualified.

I've been an Alzheimer's care giver, you freaking clown. What about you? Have you had conversations with Alzheimer's patients? Would you have a clue as to how to respond to a parent who talked, in detail, about a college event from the 1940s? And it was an accurate account.....Have you dealt with it in an intimate manner? I'm certain you have no facking clue as to the nuances of the disease. You should move on
I work with Alzheimers and dementia patients daily. I have worked with them for the past fifteen years. I have numerous CEU credits on the subject. Biden demonstrates all the typical signs of someone with dementia/alzheimers. Trump doesn’t but I agree that there needs to be a cut off age for president, congress, and the supreme court. Once someone reaches a certain age… there will start to be a mental decline.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Whoever Trump picks as his VP is going to be asked whether Pence did the right thing on 1/6.

Anyone who answers no must immediately be disqualified.
Where is the 1/6 qualifier in the constitution for VP's? You love to sound silly. How about you just say anyone who thinks Pence was in the wrong on 1/6 is a lunatic

Reactions: whodeycin85
Where is the 1/6 qualifier in the constitution for VP's? You love to sound silly. How about you just say anyone who thinks Pence was in the wrong on 1/6 is a lunatic

Whether they'd be a lunatic is immaterial. That they'd be unfit to hold office is apparent.

No, I'm hopeful that his campaign would select someone who brings a sense of calm and moderation to him.
Will. Not. Happen.

You'd be further ahead to believe Santa is bringing you presents...or UF football will be enjoyable in 2024.

VN Store

Back