2024 Presidential Race

I work with Alzheimers and dementia patients daily. I have worked with them for the past fifteen years. I have numerous CEU credits on the subject. Biden demonstrates all the typical signs of someone with dementia/alzheimers. Trump doesn’t but I agree that there needs to be a cut off age for president, congress, and the supreme court. Once someone reaches a certain age… there will start to be a mental decline.
Yes, I totally agree about Biden.

I don’t think either one of them has any business in the White House. But they are not equally diminished. They’re just not. That’s a false equivalency.

Really? First, you don't know what you're talking about---unless you're a doctor who's examined both men. Second, perhaps I need to find
for you, again, the 3-minute clip of the gangster getting everybody's name wrong, confusing Biden with Obama, World War III with WW II, Nikki Haley with Pelosi, etc. etc. the rambling nonsense in his "speeches"--I use that word loosely. My favorite is him calling Jimmy Carter Jimmy Connors and Tim Cook of Apple "Tim Apple." Biden doesn't stand up and act, every day, like the town drunk--quite the opposite. It's called having some personal dignity and integrity and professionalism.

Really? First, you don't know what you're talking about---unless you're a doctor who's examined both men. Second, perhaps I need to find
for you, again, the 3-minute clip of the gangster getting everybody's name wrong, confusing Biden with Obama, World War III with WW II, Nikki Haley with Pelosi, etc. etc. the rambling nonsense in his "speeches"--I use that word loosely. My favorite is him calling Jimmy Carter Jimmy Connors and Tim Cook of Apple "Tim Apple." Biden doesn't stand up and act, every day, like the town drunk--quite the opposite. It's called having some personal dignity and integrity and professionalism.
And yet, even with all that, he is running neck and neck with the "dignified", "professional with "integrity" (really??? of all the descriptors for JB, you chose integrity????) President Mumbles Gaffe-Again.

And yet, even with all that, he is running neck and neck with the "dignified", "professional with "integrity" (really??? of all the descriptors for JB, you chose integrity????) President Mumbles Gaffe-Again.

You explain why MAGA want to support an undignified, treasonous, deeply corrupt, incompetent conman. Nobody with any intelligence can explain it.

You explain why MAGA want to support an undignified, treasonous, deeply corrupt, incompetent conman. Nobody with any intelligence can explain it.

Because they don't want to vote for an undignified, treasonous, deeply corrupt, incompetent career politician. It is easy to explain for intelligent people.

What did this have to do with the election? They just closed failing locations which happens all the time
The only connection, which i think is minuscule, is Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" and the lack of positive impact on the economy.

The only connection, which i think is minuscule, is Biden's "Inflation Reduction Act" and the lack of positive impact on the economy.
But in one city mentioned the number of restaurants is actually up. The hooters was just a an unprofitable location and was closed (before the building fell in). If we're just using numbers this would sound like a positive impact. Details are important I would think

Reactions: McDad
Name 3 acceptable VP candidates.
I'm wondering if Trump will pull a no name out of the hat. Just spit balling here but I'm thinking maybe someone like John James from Michigan. He's a young black conservative from a state that would possibly be the key to Trump winning. He's run against incumbents twice for the Senate, losing narrowly last time.

But in one city mentioned the number of restaurants is actually up. The hooters was just a an unprofitable location and was closed (before the building fell in). If we're just using numbers this would sound like a positive impact. Details are important I would think

Restaurant business is hard right now. So many options and limited/challenging labor pool. Restaurant "quality" probably varies up and down based on staffing situation. When you have a bunch of "no shows" for a shift, customers get delayed on their food and the staff that does show up gets stressed and angry leading to drop in overall quality.

Reactions: Sea Ray
It's politics. Both teams are doing all they can to saddle the opponent with anything bad and claim victory for anything good.

VN Store

Back