2024 Presidential Race

I'm wondering if Trump will pull a no name out of the hat. Just spit balling here but I'm thinking maybe someone like John James from Michigan. He's a young black conservative from a state that would possibly be the key to Trump winning. He's run against incumbents twice for the Senate, losing narrowly last time.
Interesting thought

Democrats planning to rig the 2020 election & they'll do it again this time as well.
They can't win fair elections made from their own policies bc they suck for the american people so they all get together to scheme & spin their webs of lies & deceit.

LMAO. CNN is not going to be using that fair & balance stuff so you can make a choice.
Democrats have to stack the deck against their opponent & try to win by cheating.

Donald Trump has just a six point lead over President Joe Biden in the state of Texas according to a new poll released ahead of Trump and Biden's rematch on the debate stage.

A Democrat has not won a statewide race in Texas in twenty years, but the polling shows a closer race than some might expect in a red state with just over four months to go before the election.

I'm wondering if Trump will pull a no name out of the hat. Just spit balling here but I'm thinking maybe someone like John James from Michigan. He's a young black conservative from a state that would possibly be the key to Trump winning. He's run against incumbents twice for the Senate, losing narrowly last time.

A new name is plausible but James lacks experience and he needs someone who can smell and sniff out DC bs.

VN Store

Back