2024 Presidential Race

Remember when they tried telling us this was all just a stuttering problem that he’s struggled with his whole life?

Despite the fact that the problem was new and he had no such issues speaking when be ran against Obama.

And still, many on the left believed that and the media repeated that
Had no issues going up against Thomas in the confirmation hearing.

Reactions: Vol8188

The truth is the truth, whether one likes the taste of it or not. But it isn't feminist dominated Democrats, it's more than that. Feminist are invading maleness everywhere. They are the primary counselors, psychologists, teaching male-centric school - college classes, therapists for males. They are the primary experts on MGTOW, divorce lawyers, judges, paternity lawyers, judges, and everything else that involves men's mental health, rights, and everything else. All of which foster a lot of the one-sidedness of legal system, social perceptions, and more involving men. Just look at how the husbands in the Sherri Papini, and Ruby Franke were initially treated by both the police departments and the public.

Last edited:
The chance is much higher than that for Biden.

It's 100% that the person elected has no business in the position

The odds market and polling data I’ve seen are all around 20-30%.

I honestly think from a policy perspective Trump will do well. Just wish we could get those policies from someone who presents themselves more professionally.

Popping into to see how these Biden dorks are spinning his obvious issues. 👀

LGs go to has been to pretend Trump is someone equally feeble.

Turbo has just ignored it all together and pretends it’s not happening.

Luther doesn’t care because he thinks the people around Biden who have clearly been running the country, have done a solid job

My favorite from the media so far has been trying to pretend the debate was close and hard to say who won.

If one side is having to release statements saying they aren’t dropping out, that side lost

My favorite from the media so far has been trying to pretend the debate was close and hard to say who won.

If one side is having to release statements saying they aren’t dropping out, that side lost
The spin of when you could understand Biden’s 7 topics in one breath it made sense to the American people and democracy.

Wife has one of the Sunday morning political shows on, so far in the last 30 minutes I’ve heard “save or democracy” “the future of our democracy is in jeopardy” “scared for our democracy” at least 4 times each. Absolute nonsense.
It’s the new “us vs. them”, “Jim Crow 2.0”, “take away Medicare”, “leave this debt to our grandchildren”, “$15 for a living wage”, “take away women’s rights” etc.

Wife has one of the Sunday morning political shows on, so far in the last 30 minutes I’ve heard “save or democracy” “the future of our democracy is in jeopardy” “scared for our democracy” at least 4 times each. Absolute nonsense.

Hogwash. Only the right fear mongers. You know that.

VN Store

Back