2024 Presidential Race

Democratic Donor Blasts Kamala Harris as Worse than ‘dead’ or ‘comatose’ Biden: Report​

While top Democratic consultants debate the proper course of action for the party following President Joe Biden’s poor debate performance, many donors are skeptical of Vice President Kamala Harris’s appeal should she be tapped to replace Biden at the top of the ticket.

Democratic Donor Blasts Kamala Harris as Worse than ‘dead’ or ‘comatose’ Biden: Report​

While top Democratic consultants debate the proper course of action for the party following President Joe Biden’s poor debate performance, many donors are skeptical of Vice President Kamala Harris’s appeal should she be tapped to replace Biden at the top of the ticket.

Pre-debate numbers the powers that be were given

Trump>Mike>Newsom>Coleslaw>=Hooker

Detroit 2am after election.

paperwork.gif

They need some new scams though.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Two things:

1) If Dem leadership decide he is not up to the task of being POTUS, then for the good of the country they should convince him to step aside, sooner than later.

2) If Dem leadership believe that Biden will lose to Trump, whether due to Biden's mental acuity or anything else, then for the good of the country (to keep Trump out of office) they should convince him to step aside, sooner than later.

There is risk to having Biden be the nominee, or to opening it up for someone else. But the risk is worth it to the country if it keeps Trump out of the White House.

So you basically say, on every thread here, that the end justifies the means. OVER.....and OVER..................and OVER.

F the primaries. Right? Just no Trump. No matter what it takes.

If he doesn't make the choice it stinks to high heaven.

Thought you were on team "save democracy". Is an FN joke!

Quickly losing the little bit of respect I had for you! Just like the conservatives you hate............ partisan hack through and through!

So you basically say, on every thread here, that the end justifies the means. OVER.....and OVER..................and OVER.

F the primaries. Right? Just no Trump. No matter what it takes.

If he doesn't make the choice it stinks to high heaven.

Thought you were on team "save democracy". Is an FN joke!

Quickly losing the little bit of respect I had for you! Just like the conservatives you hate............ partisan hack through and through!

I blame people like him for the existence of Trump. Trump shouldn't be needed yet here we are.

The fact that nearly half the Americans of voting age will vote for this should give us all pause. Our country has gotten incredibly dumb

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris called into a campaign staff meeting on Wednesday to give them a pep talk.

Biden told them he's staying in the race and going to win.

'Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can as simply and straightforward as I can: I am running…no one’s pushing me out. I’m not leaving. I’m in this race to the end and we’re going to win,' he said, according to reports.

Reactions: Vol423
Its funny, all the libtard media hacks knew of Biden's mental issues but continued to defend him until they could no longer. Now they're trying to act surprised,

the dem party is the party of Stalin, Castro, Pol Pot. You dems can only destroy, can't create

President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris called into a campaign staff meeting on Wednesday to give them a pep talk.

Biden told them he's staying in the race and going to win.

'Let me say this as clearly as I possibly can as simply and straightforward as I can: I am running…no one’s pushing me out. I’m not leaving. I’m in this race to the end and we’re going to win,' he said, according to reports.

And in other news, after the CWS finale in Omaha, A&M coach Schlossnagle basically indicated that he was never leaving the Aggies. 😂😂😂

Folks, I am of the mind that Joe Jill either steps out of the way or he's she going to shoot himself herself in the back of the head two or three times, however many shots it takes.
The half-life on Jill has basically expired as they have no more use of her. Democracy. If Jill wanted to strike back, get loyalty within the fbi/doj and start the hunt.
(I think Jill probably feels like she just went down the rabbit hole like alice and Trump.)

You either tear them down, or they're going to tear you down.

Yeah-Warren-thats-the-problem-with-old-men.-You-can-kick-em-down-the-stairs-and-say-its-an-accident-but-you-cant-just-shoot-em.jpg

VN Store

Back