2024 Presidential Race

Well, she has to find someone worse than she is.

GriffinSeinfeld2.jpg

GettyImages-1429451851-H-2022.jpg
I did think of the perfect running mate for Trump.... Clarence Thomas.

Reactions: Vol423
Oh lord Turbo would be in bad shape

View attachment 656151

He would be the perfect running mate, and he's a great American.

1. they wouldn't want to take trump out... he would be worse to them
2. he has vast experience and legally top notch
3. the whole stupid racist race card goes out the window - but I am sure we'll hear the plantation slave party sing the "uncle tom" song
4. very smart
5. two years younger than Trump and 5 years younger than Biden
6. great american
7. can then appoint a long-term replacement

Last edited:
Reactions: GroverCleveland
If Biden steps down, is Bernie Sanders back in play? Bernie was a finalist for the Democrat nomination in 2016 and 2020, could he emerge as the leader in the clubhouse?

I have still yet to see any anger, or questions of who/what sould be accountable, or changes that need to be made regarding the media and this administration shielding from public the clear fact that the POTUS is not mentally fit for the job. They were all complicit in covering it up. Instead, the only reaction has been oh **** Trump will win we need to get this guy out.

Last edited:
Have we added anyone else to the list that claim Biden is unfit for office but will still vote for him? That borders on treason, IMO, intentionally putting our nation at risk.
I'm assuming you already have @luthervol on your list. If not, you need to add him. In fact, luther claims to have already done that in 2020, so he's a repeat offender.

Have we added anyone else to the list that claim Biden is unfit for office but will still vote for him? That borders on treason, IMO, intentionally putting our nation at risk.

Gotta protect our democracy by voting for a mental invalid so his unelected advisers can run the country.

Death squads? You're a special kind of dumb to believe this crap or that Trump won't give up power at the end of his term.
Her sarcastic smirk talk is hyperdrive. Ole girl pushed Russian Collusion for years…she’s got new material now for her low hanging fruit simpleton progressives.

VN Store

Back