2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red flag. May need to cut ties and move on from Brooks. No player past, present or future is bigger than the program.

Dad and Uncle shouldn’t be visible in any form in regard to a school

Good luck with that.

You can't get elite recruits without their family coming along for the ride in the age of social media.

This is the sign of a person that is living in a fantasy. You need to let it go.
That would be you. I'm just stating my opinion. You on the other hand are stating opinions as facts. I hope she blows it out of the water. I'll say it again,she just made her job Harder. GBO!

We still don't know how many will leave as of today.

Do you actually think any of our players thought the old staff were going to be retained? I think they’re a smart bunch of girls, sorry but I doubt they were blindsided here.

We might see some movement after workouts start and they find out how hard they’re going to be working. But those will be good changes.

If anyone made this a tough job it was Kellie and Jon Harper and their failures of the last 4 seasons to establish any kind of consistent recruiting at the high school level.

If the portal had not become a thing I shudder to think where we’d be at this point.
This. I also don’t remember Kellie being questioned for not retaining Sharrona Reeves in 2019. The portal wasn’t in play like it is now, but a strong case could’ve been made to keep her. Sharrona was responsible for bringing in the #1 recruiting class in 2017, a top-5 class in 2018, and the 2019 class that included Horston and Tamari.

I highly doubt that Kellie had any more of a relationship with top recruits coming from MO State than Kim does now.

I think their starting post was a freshman, right? Cody?

Yes and a very good player, another center our previous staff missed on.

Can’t help myself at this point.

If you bring up about any center in three conferences that is the case.

For two years everyone said Essence was a Tennessee lean and there was NO way she was going to Alabama. Then nothing when she committed.

Reactions: spojo13
This. I also don’t remember Kellie being questioned for not retaining Sharrona Reeves in 2019. The portal wasn’t in play like it is now, but a strong case could’ve been made to keep her. Sharrona was responsible for bringing in the #1 recruiting class in 2017, a top-5 class in 2018, and the 2019 class that included Horston and Tamari.

I highly doubt that Kellie had any more of a relationship with top recruits coming from MO State than Kim does now.

Right? And she replaced Sharrona with Goldwire who was a drama 🐍🐍🐍🐍 and went right back to her old job. And a MO state assistant who is now a career 30% winner as a head coach.

Reactions: ttharp
Yes and a very good player, another center our previous staff missed on.

Can’t help myself at this point.

If you bring up about any center in three conferences that is the case.

For two years everyone said Essence was a Tennessee lean and there was NO way she was going to Alabama. Than nothing when she committed.
Yeah, I remember being in on her. Sigh

Never get in a back and forth with a fanatic. I say what needs to be said.. and then get back to the reality which is right now Tennessee has made the biggest WBB hire in this era.

The moment her coaching staff is announced the narrative will certainly change. Stay tuned! Lets go! GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: dazzleme
Tess is the only one that's actually said I'm staying, right?
For my mental health, I'm choosing to believe Jewel's Instagram post yesterday with the "Rocky Top, you'll always be, home sweet home to me..." part of Rocky Top playing in the background is a playful signal to us obsessed fans that she's staying (and not a bittersweet farewell...please, please, please).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back