2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. I also don’t remember Kellie being questioned for not retaining Sharrona Reeves in 2019. The portal wasn’t in play like it is now, but a strong case could’ve been made to keep her. Sharrona was responsible for bringing in the #1 recruiting class in 2017, a top-5 class in 2018, and the 2019 class that included Horston and Tamari.

I highly doubt that Kellie had any more of a relationship with top recruits coming from MO State than Kim does now.
There were a lot on here defending her right to bring who she wanted. Sounds familiar. And I’m not sure about anyone else but I knew immediately that it was a bad move to just bring everyone from Missouri State. I’d hope we have learned from our past.

This. I also don’t remember Kellie being questioned for not retaining Sharrona Reeves in 2019. The portal wasn’t in play like it is now, but a strong case could’ve been made to keep her. Sharrona was responsible for bringing in the #1 recruiting class in 2017, a top-5 class in 2018, and the 2019 class that included Horston and Tamari.

I highly doubt that Kellie had any more of a relationship with top recruits coming from MO State than Kim does now.
CKC staTed in an attempt interview that at her other schools, the staff are very small, and she had to, wanted, to more than most head coaches. She wants LV players to come to her for support. She said her relationships with her players come first.

Reactions: VolFuture
There were a lot on here defending her right to bring who she wanted. Sounds familiar. And I’m not sure about anyone else but I knew immediately that it was a bad move to just bring everyone from Missouri State. I’d hope we have learned from our past.
It’s also a fine line. Id hope Danny White would counsel her, but also she’s an adult and she can make her own hires, regardless of how insane it might make me feel 🤣

Yep. The same crowd of people who defended Kellie’s right to hire her own staff are now giving CKC a hard time for not retaining Coach Sam.

Yep. The same crowd of people who defended Kellie’s right to hire her own staff are now giving CKC a hard time for not retaining Coach Sam.
This is true. Lots of topsy turvy in the forum these days. I am definitely not a Sam or no one, and I am onboard with letting Sam go as long as we are getting the best hires that we can get.

This is true. Lots of topsy turvy in the forum these days. I am definitely not a Sam or no one, and I am onboard with letting Sam go as long as we are getting the best hires that we can get.

Do you ever look back at your old posts?

Sometimes I do and I’m like, “who tf wrote that?” “Clearly that’s the old me because new me does NOT agree.”

😂😂😂😂😂

Crazy a spit sometimes. I tell yall, thanks for putting up with me. This is just an escape from reality for me so I hope nobody takes me too seriously. My LV fandom is the one weird, passionate part of my life lolol

Good luck with that.

You can't get elite recruits without their family coming along for the ride in the age of social media.
Never heard from Candace Parker’s family. If we are talking elite and parent knowing their role. But let’s not confuse Nyla and Parker as both in the same category.

Do you ever look back at your old posts?

Sometimes I do and I’m like, “who tf wrote that?” “Clearly that’s the old me because new me does NOT agree.”

😂😂😂😂😂

Crazy a spit sometimes. I tell yall, thanks for putting up with me. This is just an escape from reality for me so I hope nobody takes me too seriously. My LV fandom is the one weird, passionate part of my life lolol
I cringe at a lot of my old posts on any social media, but at least we’re all growing, right? 😂

I love watching them squirm. Their access has been cut off and they can’t handle it.

She is insistent it has to be a POC. I’m sorry, but I do not agree with hiring in that manner. I would love to see a woman of color on staff, but I do not believe in ear marking positions based on skin color.

I have a very diverse staff and every single one of them was hired because of their personality, kindness and intelligence. Not because I was trying to check some damned imaginary box on everyone’s PC checklist.

If I ever see one of our coaches holding a crown over a player’s head like this. Yall are gonna have to hold me back. Looking like that girls chamber maid. Wtf.
IMG_4639.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back