2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it, that’s why I would rather wait and see who else comes through the portal. She would be a good backup but we need a starter.
Haven't seen her play enough, but Bellarmine was 74th out of 361 teams last year in possessions per 40 minutes, so they didn't exactly play a slow pace. I think it's impressive she shot 70%+ on FGs considering they only had three players shooting more than 0.5 threes per game, and those players shot 32%, 29%, and 19%. It's not like she was Yvonne Ejim at Gonzaga surrounded by a bunch of elite 3-point shooters who create great spacing for her to operate.

The NIL brand seems to be catching steam for the female players. Player deals showcased over prior weeks from VolAutoKnox, Knox Fox Real Estate, Continental Tire, Optimum Nutrition, Burt’s Bees, and Honey Stinger! In addition to the local deals, the other NIL deals are products that are represented by some of the top collegiate and pro athletes!
This is major for Tennessee.

Haven't seen her play enough, but Bellarmine was 74th out of 361 teams last year in possessions per 40 minutes, so they didn't exactly play a slow pace. I think it's impressive she shot 70%+ on FGs considering they only had three players shooting more than 0.5 threes per game, and those players shot 32%, 29%, and 19%. It's not like she was Yvonne Ejim at Gonzaga surrounded by a bunch of elite 3-point shooters who create great spacing for her to operate.
That’s exactly what I saw… she was tripled and still succeeded

Yes, that would be a great pick up. However, what do you do with Destinee Wells. Destinee still has two more years of eligibility. I will place my bet on Destinee. GBO.

Wells is #1 coming off injury and #2 can't go 35-40 minutes like JP.

Both shoot well enough that they can play both PG and SG effectively. Perhaps the best approach, Dinnebier could be considered the primary backup at both PG and SG.

Kim just trying to make that locker room as spicy as possible. I do NOT see her doing well there unless she is FULLY committed to playing in the post. Kim doesn’t like 5’6” players jacking up 3s and not rebounding. If you’re 6’5” playing for Mulkey your butt is gonna be in the paint getting boards and finishing layups.

Bettering $100 right now she transfers again after next season or Kim shows her the door mid-season.

Looks like Scott former Arkansas player is about to commit to LSU as well. Kim working that portal.

Based on what I read the Arkansas player who just committed to LSU received nothing but bad reviews when Tennessee fans said Coach Harper should recruit them to Tennessee.
Actually glad she is gone to them so were not tempted to try for her. She will need a lot of work to play inside as she has insisted on throwing up threes at 25 percent for two years at Arkansas.

Actually glad she is gone to them so were not tempted to try for her. She will need a lot of work to play inside as she has insisted on throwing up threes at 25 percent for two years at Arkansas.

This.

Wolfenbarger has to reinvent herself as a stretch 4. She needs to get stronger and work on her game... a lot. Mulkey is stockpiling talent, as she has always done. Doesn't mean that Wolfenbarger will ever get into games (other than garbage time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back