2024 Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coaches just don’t like losing the control but I’ve got news for them. It’s long gone, the players are in control now. Gone are the days of toughing out a bad situation. If they aren’t happy they are packing their bags and hitting the road.

Like Scott not even finishing the season with Arkansas due to a “family emergency” which maybe was legit. But the optics at this point seem to indicate she just didn’t want to be at Arkansas so removed herself.
Coaches have had easy exits for whatever reason and change jobs the way others change hats yet fight to keep that same easy exit away from players. Frankly I like the new landscape that players gain more control over their own lives.

Yikes. That site has been grossly wrong several times. At some point someone needs to hold them accountable somehow. It’s one thing if you’re putting yourself out there. But to post stuff like this anonymously, during the NCAA tournament and without any factual backing is insane. Programs do not need to deal with this.

Yikes. That site has been grossly wrong several times. At some point someone needs to hold them accountable somehow. It’s one thing if you’re putting yourself out there. But to post stuff like this anonymously, during the NCAA tournament and without any factual backing is insane. Programs do not need to deal with this.
Anarchists, I tell you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back