2024 Transfer Portal

Give me Fischer+Kilen and then two of Patton, Doyle, Fisher. Anything else is a cherry on top.

I trust in any combination Chapman, Bargo, Backus, other freshman this year and incoming freshman to all develop into everyday guys.

Give me Fischer+Kilen and then two of Patton, Doyle, Fisher. Anything else is a cherry on top.

I trust in any combination Chapman, Bargo, Backus, other freshman this year and incoming freshman to all develop into everyday guys.
..unrepentant with the orange koolaid? Your syntax and posting history has been reviewed and youā€™ve been diagnosed as a ā€˜crooting junkie. What do you know about cricket crootin? Please, share.

I come on here every couple of days to see if we've added someone from the portal.

Does the staff feel good about our roster with so many eligible to get drafted?

..unrepentant with the orange koolaid? Your syntax and posting history has been reviewed and youā€™ve been diagnosed as a ā€˜crooting junkie. What do you know about cricket crootin? Please, share.
Hahahaha I truly donā€™t know anything. Iā€™ve had an account since I was 14 (Iā€™m 25) but have been on this specific account for about a year. Iā€™m finally out of grad school so Iā€™ve been a lot more active as of late. And I love the portal and recruiting so I wish I had sources but for now Iā€™m simply stuck with my opinions and what Iā€™d like to see happen.

Hahahaha I truly donā€™t know anything. Iā€™ve had an account since I was 14 (Iā€™m 25) but have been on this specific account for about a year. Iā€™m finally out of grad school so Iā€™ve been a lot more active as of late. And I love the portal and recruiting so I wish I had sources but for now Iā€™m simply stuck with my opinions and what Iā€™d like to see happen.
God bless you for coming clean! šŸ¤£
I was hoping you were just a yoot.
And allow me to personally welcome you to the forum. You were starting to piss me off. šŸ˜‰

I remember checking into the espn blog spaceā€¦back when they had one. Iā€™ve been around sbnation for years.

Youth has a certain edge and confidence. Thank you for openly offering perspective for the many get off my lawn crowd!

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Haha absolutely. I reckon this is a portal forum so Iā€™ll keep up to date with the latest information as best I can. Iā€™m definitely a football guy over everything, but when the Vols are the premier landing spot in college baseball, it makes keeping up with the portal and HS recruiting a heck of a lot more fun.

Haha absolutely. I reckon this is a portal forum so Iā€™ll keep up to date with the latest information as best I can. Iā€™m definitely a football guy over everything, but when the Vols are the premier landing spot in college baseball, it makes keeping up with the portal and HS recruiting a heck of a lot more fun.
ā€¦eesh. Yer killing meā€¦ šŸ˜‰

There is a deep pool of beisbol only aficionados. Me? I ainā€™t picky. Iā€™m all Vol. it is disturbing to receive the influx of the fan base that was starved for a NC!

My brother sucks natty lites. Will not cross that line.

Iā€™m not sure if Doyle entered the portal, but he would be a huge pickup.

They can have him.

Give me Anthony Eyanson is heā€™s still available.
Doyle entered the portal. Heā€™s told everyone including Ole Miss that heā€™s entering. Sometimes just takes a bit to process.

Vols were in on him last cycle, so Iā€™d be shocked if he didnā€™t make it to Rocky Top.

Dream.

Weekend Rotation:
Day 1 - Myles Patton
Day 2 - Anthony Eyanson
Day 3 - Liam Doyle

Bullpen: Snead, Loy, Russell (ease him back into it), Phillips, Franklin, incoming freshman. (Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing a decent amount of guys)

Dream.

Weekend Rotation:
Day 1 - Myles Patton
Day 2 - Anthony Eyanson
Day 3 - Liam Doyle

Bullpen: Snead, Loy, Russell (ease him back into it), Phillips, Franklin, incoming freshman. (Iā€™m sure Iā€™m missing a decent amount of guys)

Dylan Loy will be the Sunday starter next year I bet, so I doubt we land 3 transfer portal rotation guys. I would say 2 at most, 1 is what I would put my money on.

VN Store

Back