2024 Transfer Portal

Just saw where JUCO pitcher Ryan Combs has committed to Tennessee. Of course Ryan is the younger brother of Aaron. Freshman of the year in his league with 71 strikeouts in 56 innings last year. 47 strikeouts in 34 innings this year.

I will always remember Aaron's incredible performances in the 2nd and 3rd games of MCWS.
Didn’t Vitello mention his brother in an interview after the championship game?

Just saw where JUCO pitcher Ryan Combs has committed to Tennessee. Of course Ryan is the younger brother of Aaron. Freshman of the year in his league with 71 strikeouts in 56 innings last year. 47 strikeouts in 34 innings this year.

I will always remember Aaron's incredible performances in the 2nd and 3rd games of MCWS.
I will always remember him laughing in the 9th after the balk. After he did that, I felt a lot more at ease.

I'm rubber, you're glue....

Isn't this fun?
Yep. Why can’t we just all get along right? In all seriousness, I hope the guy is special part of the team next year. He came in with a lot of hype and we need all hands on deck if we have a shot at the series again. GBO!

Yep. Why can’t we just all get along right? In all seriousness, I hope the guy is special part of the team next year. He came in with a lot of hype and we need all hands on deck if we have a shot at the series again. GBO!
That’s the big thing about trying to define or judge talent coming in or staying over to include portaling out. Tony has the resources and talent to compete. I just try to be careful about pronouncing a definite position due to the fact I can claim no serious expertise.

We’ve also spent the past four or five years with family of the players present here on the board. It created a little depth for the regulars.

That’s the big thing about trying to define or judge talent coming in or staying over to include portaling out. Tony has the resources and talent to compete. I just try to be careful about pronouncing a definite position due to the fact I can claim no serious expertise.

We’ve also spent the past four or five years with family of the players present here on the board. It created a little depth for the regulars.
Coaches see so much more than we do. They know what they have on the bench, they know what they have coming in and where they see them fitting, and they see the needs better than we ever could. But message boards invite people to make uneducated guesses.

VN Store

Back