2024 Vols will have the best d-line in the country....BY FAR

Is actually right for once?

He said earlier this was the best Dline in the country. And you know what I’m ready to say he’s right on this. No other team has the talent and depth that we rotate from game to game.

I would love to hear opinions and see if anyone has another team they think is on par with our Dline.
Im ready to say it… im ready to scream it from the roof tops. D4H got it. He is my glorious king. My hero. The biggest VFL I know. @Dobbs 4 Heisman is a truly a men among boys. A Vol among Commodores. The best of the best. The most beautiful, the most wonderful, the perfect.. D4VOLNATION

Is actually right for once?

He said earlier this was the best Dline in the country. And you know what I’m ready to say he’s right on this. No other team has the talent and depth that we rotate from game to game.

I would love to hear opinions and see if anyone has another team they think is on par with our Dline.
Wasn't exactly an original thought

Thank you for the credit. Here's exactly what I said: 2024 Vols will have the best d-line in the country....BY FAR

Not only would we be the best but it wouldn't be close. I also said look out for Jayson Jenkins as a potential breakout player. And last week he made the huge safety.

Hopefully my prophecy about us winning the national title also comes true.
It's great they're doing so well, but when they man-handle the Bamas & UGAs of this world then you can strut, but until then it's too early to say they're the best. Yes, they're playing great right now & give coaches credit for the recruitment & development of these players but let's not blow this out of proportion until the end.

giphy.gif

Reactions: WillisWG
Im ready to say it… im ready to scream it from the roof tops. D4H got it. He is my glorious king. My hero. The biggest VFL I know. @Dobbs 4 Heisman is a truly a men among boys. A Vol among Commodores. The best of the best. The most beautiful, the most wonderful, the perfect.. D4VOLNATION
Ridiculous lol

Reactions: Hairy Vols

VN Store

Back