2025 Recruiting

I'll take one of Knox or Prawl, Hurst as a homestate add on, and the twins. That would be the best hs recruiting class this program has seen in like forever. Anything extra would be dream state stuff. Call me crazy, but I believe it's going to happen.
I love this for you (the optimism). Lol.

I also have a good feeling about this weekend.

First year elite Tennessee WBB coach Kim Caldwell just went Lambo mode for a big recruiting weekend I heard! After dominating the transfer portal and signing the best high school backcourt in the country word is LV high school recruiting is about to change the landscape of WBB.

I'm Smilin

Could be one after this weekend,,,stay tuned

Reactions: knoxvol52
World Exposure Report Rankings Updated

2025 Elite 300

2025s who have posted offers.
#WER Ranking #ESPN Ranking

#6 (WER) #6 (ESPN) Grace Knox
#8 (WER) #13 (ESPN) Deniya Prawl
#38 (WER) #41 (ESPN) Lauren Hurst
#27 (WER) #32 (ESPN) Jaida Civil
#59 (WER) #58 (ESPN) Destiny Lunan
#9 (WER) #14 (ESPN) Mia Pauldo To Tennessee!
#48 (WER) #54 (ESPN) Mya Pauldo To Tennessee!

Wait. Either the Lady Vols no longer have the rule about recruits not being allowed to put on a real game uniform until they commit or ... 😲

I've always liked that cool rule, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world if Caldwell decided to loosen up on that.

I'd probably poll present and as many past players as I could find and let them decide.

Wait. Either the Lady Vols no longer have the rule about recruits not being allowed to put on a real game uniform until they commit or ... 😲

I've always liked that cool rule, but it certainly wouldn't be the end of the world if Caldwell decided to loosen up on that.

I'd probably poll present and as many past players as I could find and let them decide.
Or just go straight alpha and make the decision.

I had the same thought.

If the pic doesn’t signal a commitment, I’m okay with CKC loosening up and doing things her way. I’m all for the kids wearing the uniform to get the full experience.

Or just go straight alpha and make the decision.
Not sure that would be a "straight alpha" decision since the tradition is a point of pride for the players more than for the staff. As Pat always was wisely cognizant, it's about the players, not the coaches.

But, again, it woukdn't be the end of the world either way.

Not sure that would be a "straight alpha" decision since the tradition is a point of pride for the players more than for the staff. As Pat always was wisely cognizant, it's about the players, not the coaches.

But, again, it woukdn't be the end of the world either way.
Personally, the more of the LV traditions the staff and team maintains, the better.

View attachment 685951
Here’s proof of a HS recruit wearing the LV uniform on her (2018) official visit with Holly Warlick as HC - none other than the queen herself, Rickea Jackson.

Today isn’t the first day of a new tradition, folks.
If ever there was a player to break the rule for . . .

Funny thing is she didn’t commit this visit. But did 3 yrs later after a visit where she didn’t get to wear the jersey.

VN Store

Back