2025 Recruiting

I don't think the lambos are that big a deal, football teams have been lining up 10 or 12 or them across their fields or outside their locker rooms for awhile. It just a fun fad of a photo op for the kids who visit. The big deal for the recruits is likely to be seeing the hoopla around a night home football game. Hard not to be impressed w a Vol Walk before a Florida game.

I don't think the lambos are that big a deal, football teams have been lining up 10 or 12 or them across their fields or outside their locker rooms for awhile. It just a fun fad of a photo op for the kids who visit. The big deal for the recruits is likely to be seeing the hoopla around a night home football game. Hard not to be impressed w a Vol Walk before a Florida game.

True -- for football. But it's new for these kids! Even at their age I was never impressed by "bling" of any sort for any reason, but it seems a whole lot of young people growing up on social media are. If they enjoy it, cool.

I still think Kellie's final season would have ended on a higher note if Tamari Key had never gone through her health ordeal. In her last completely healthy playing she was performing extremely well and severely altering opponents' offenses. Then there were other injury setbacks, not the least of which was the string of games Rickea missed. And I can't remember now which season, but Horston's injury affected things dramatically, too.

I honestly can't lay ALL of the blame on the Harpers. There was bad luck, too.

And before anyone goes to the trouble of mentioning it, that last-second loss to South Carolina WAS all on Kellie. Lots of things could have happened in that moment, but we ended up going with the worst possible idea. Either that or the better idea wasn't properly communicated, which COULD have been avoided with a time out.

I will never get over that.

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#8 Dee Alexander to Cincinnati
#47 Aubrey Beckham to Georgia
#11 Divine Bourrage to LSU
#17 Nyla Brooks To NC
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#32 Jaida Civil
#3 Jasmine Davidson to USC
#33 Madison Francis
#61 Lena Girardi to Oklahoma State
#42 Holland Harris To Clemson
#68 Layla Hayes to Iowa
#21 Taliyah Henderson To N.Carolina
# 41 Lauren Hurst
#64 Adelaide Jernigan NC State
#12 Zakiyah Johnson not in her top 6
#6 Grace Knox
Alyssa Koerkenmeier to St. Louis U.
#58 Destiny Lunan
#18 Leah Macy to ND
#19 Brynn McGaughy To Washington
#35 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#25 Keeley Parks not top 6
#14 Mia Pauldo To Tennessee!
#54 Mya Pauldo To Tennessee!
#13 Deniya Prawl
#7 Emilee Skinner to Duke
#23 Lara Somfai not top 3
#9 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#51 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

I still think Kellie's final season would have ended on a higher note if Tamari Key had never gone through her health ordeal. In her last completely healthy playing she was performing extremely well and severely altering opponents' offenses. Then there were other injury setbacks, not the least of which was the string of games Rickea missed. And I can't remember now which season, but Horston's injury affected things dramatically, too.

I honestly can't lay ALL of the blame on the Harpers. There was bad luck, too.

And before anyone goes to the trouble of mentioning it, that last-second loss to South Carolina WAS all on Kellie. Lots of things could have happened in that moment, but we ended up going with the worst possible idea. Either that or the better idea wasn't properly communicated, which COULD have been avoided with a time out.

I will never get over that.

Just before the life killing asteroid makes contact with Earth, LV fans will still be reliving that last 1.1 seconds.....

I will just say this. If the percentages had played out, people would be hailing Kellie as a genius for forcing a 6'6 post who never takes 3s into a "desperation" shot. But Cardoso beat the odds, banked it in and sports is the cruelest business ever.

VN Store

Back