2025 Recruiting

I know it's early..but was hoping to get at least one verbal..Kim pulled out all the stops....Sure she was hoping to get one as well.

For all the world knows she got 1 or more conditional silent commits. I will be HOPING for a lot of dialog between the twins and some of these prospects.

Based on the timing, I would have to say this would have been done on Tennessee's end.
I had to remind myself of our scholarship chart for next year (note this link doesn't account for the fact that Wells has another year of eligibility if she wants it): Tennessee Women's Basketball Recruiting - WBB Blog

If Wells returns, there are still 6 open scholarships (plus Edie as a walk-on), with 4 potential high school recruits left (Hurst, Knox, Prawl, Civil).

It seems like we must be feeling good about our chances with the 3 visitors from last weekend if we canceled Lunan's visit.

How many players do u think TN's looking to add this year? We've got two on board with the potential of 5 more (before Lunan's decision to eliminate TN, assuming she did). That's 7.

Now, down to 6. Do they take 4 more if they want to come?

Based on the timing, I would have to say this would have been done on Tennessee's end.
Hoping that’s the case. I did see an article where Destiny stated she canceled the visit because she was so impressed with NCST and VT.

The timing of this could signal future commitments for us. It could also mean Destiny simply liked those schools better. It might not have anything to do with Grace, Deniya and Jaida.

If the staff canceled her visit, we better land all three.

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#8 Dee Alexander to Cincinnati
#47 Aubrey Beckham to Georgia
#11 Divine Bourrage to LSU
#17 Nyla Brooks To NC
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#32 Jaida Civil
#3 Jasmine Davidson to USC
#33 Madison Francis to MS State
#61 Lena Girardi to Oklahoma State
#42 Holland Harris To Clemson
#68 Layla Hayes to Iowa
#21 Taliyah Henderson To N.Carolina
# 41 Lauren Hurst
#64 Adelaide Jernigan NC State
#12 Zakiyah Johnson not in her top 6
#6 Grace Knox
Alyssa Koerkenmeier to St. Louis U.
#58 Destiny Lunan
#18 Leah Macy to ND
#19 Brynn McGaughy To Washington
#35 Jordan Ode To Michigan State
#25 Keeley Parks not top 6
#14 Mia Pauldo To Tennessee!
#54 Mya Pauldo To Tennessee!
#13 Deniya Prawl
#7 Emilee Skinner to Duke
#23 Lara Somfai not top 3
#9 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#51 Janiyah Williams To Oregon

I had to remind myself of our scholarship chart for next year (note this link doesn't account for the fact that Wells has another year of eligibility if she wants it): Tennessee Women's Basketball Recruiting - WBB Blog

If Wells returns, there are still 6 open scholarships (plus Edie as a walk-on), with 4 potential high school recruits left (Hurst, Knox, Prawl, Civil).

It seems like we must be feeling good about our chances with the 3 visitors from last weekend if we canceled Lunan's visit.
🙏Please. Make it so.

Reactions: knoxvol52

VN Store

Back