2025 Recruiting

Outstanding athleticism and basketball skills for a sophomore in HS. Some say her game resembles LVFL Jordan Horston but they are two different players in their own respect.

“Top 20 pond worthy or naw??”
🍊Who’s next?
We aren't the gatekeepers of the top 20 pond. Powers way greater than us do that. But Nyla does remind me very much physically of Jordy, she does appear to be moving up the rankings and lordy knows she's enthusiastic. So Let It Be.

So if we miss out on the young lady from Portugal, what are the odds of us getting Alyssa? Is Alyssa a project-type player or someone on the rise?
Anyone know her offers? I only could find 2. Akron and some school called Southern something..

Last edited:
Not exactly related to 2025 but just to recruiting in general. Found an old media guide from 2009-10 and was astounded to see the level of talent we had considering it wasn't a Final Four year. Shekinna Stricklen, Angie Bjorkland, Taber Spani, Kelly Cain, Glory Johnson, Vicki Baugh, Alicia Manning among the main cast.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Not exactly related to 2025 but just to recruiting in general. Found an old media guide from 2009-10 and was astounded to see the level of talent we had considering it wasn't a Final Four year. Shekinna Stricklen, Angie Bjorkland, Taber Spani, Kelly Cain, Glory Johnson, Vicki Baugh, Alicia Manning among the main cast.

No point guard..

2025s who have posted offers.
# ESPN ranking

#4 Dee Alexander
#24 Nyla Brooks To Tennessee!
#1 Aaliyah Chavez
#2 Jasmine Davidson
#7 Madison Francis
#54 Lena Girardi
#51 Holland Harris
Layla Hayes
Lauren Hurst
Adelaide Jernigan
#3 Zakiyah Johnson
Alyssa Koerkenmeier
#11 Leah Macy
#8 Keeley Parks
#6 Deniya Prawl
#21 Emilee Skinner
#18 Hailee Swain To Stanford
#16 Janiyah Williams

Reactions: volnationnj

2025 5'11" PG 4Star fm Okla. Also has an offer fm Iowa State.

Having never been celebrated as the sharpest knife in the drawer, I of course ask this question. Lady Vol recruits are not pictured in uniform unless they commit is what I understand. Does that hold true for drawings like this? Or is that not Keeley in the artwork?

Having never been celebrated as the sharpest knife in the drawer, I of course ask this question. Lady Vol recruits are not pictured in uniform unless they commit is what I understand. Does that hold true for drawings like this? Or is that not Keeley in the artwork?
That's just photoshop on her edit and a very good one.

Bradley Central just got a massive 2025 transfer. They were already loaded. TaTianna Stovall now enrolled there. Her mom added as an assistant coach.
She was at Webb in Bell buckle… Atheletic forward.. good rebounding needs to develop a better offense. Worth watching!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
She was at Webb in Bell buckle… Atheletic forward.. good rebounding needs to develop a better offense. Worth watching!

Yes. Not a UT level player but will play at some level of D1. So huge addition to an already loaded Bradley roster. Mom played at MTSU. She has followed her mom around as her mom takes advantage of her daughter's talent. Was at Huntland for Middle School. Leveraged her daughter for a spot at Webb in Bell Buckle. Coaching change at Webb so she did the same thing again. Bradley snapped up the opportunity.

VN Store

Back