2025 Recruiting

No booms from the trip to spain....must just be a Vacay.
That's a charitable take. Sam teased the trip on Twitter, then a few days later they teased a weekend boom. Sam went all the way back to Spain and returned boomless so far. Sure looks like another case of so, so close but no cigar. It could still happen, but not signing this weekend looks pretty dang strange from here.

That's a charitable take. Sam teased the trip on Twitter, then a few days later they teased a weekend boom. Sam went all the way back to Spain and returned boomless so far. Sure looks like another case of so, so close but no cigar. It could still happen, but not signing this weekend looks pretty dang strange from here.
Could be like Lacey I like to travel but not get commitments......

Par for the course...

No booms from the trip to spain....must just be a Vacay.

give it time on this one...I'm pretty sure the fuse has been lit but hasn't burned through yet
the stronger the dynamite, the longer the fuse

Oh and party on Darth,,,glv,,,party on
dde6dac3-191b-4fc3-9c2c-4c7c96fb7c6a_text.gif

I don't know if you could expect a commit without a scheduled visit. Now if were not getting a visit then yes UT might need a refund.

I don't know if you could expect a commit without a scheduled visit. Now if were not getting a visit then yes UT might need a refund.
Not about what I expect. Lady Vol recruiting twitter expected a boom over the weekend and said so. Didn't happen. Doesn't mean it won't. But not a good look.

I’ve been laughing out loud for days about this NOTION that the reference on the recruiting page was even hinting at an imminent “commitment”.
Who’s Next is a recruiting slogan not just a one time declaration that a player has just committed.
Come on now folks lol.
Clearly this past weekend the entire athletics department disseminated the hype video on the Twitter platform and received glowing reviews and major support. I’m sure that is one of many parts of the larger recruiting tool for all programs.

Now back to the LVols, in the past any indication of an imminent “commitment” is preceded by a declaration of “Boom”.
Saying look for this🍊 and the “Boom” aren’t even the same.
How can people turned that into saying anyone or anybody declared a commitment was “imminent”?

And based on the past we’ve never gotten any hint of a possible commitment.. not before Jewel, Destinee, Jillian, Rickea etc. outside of the announcement of them visiting campus. So why would they change that now and tell you days ahead that a player was about to commit?

Boy this is just as bad as the reporters in Tennessee that are against Tennessee.

So have at it. This is as good as Tennessee having two elite playmakers compete in the AmeriCup games that silence naysayers for about two weeks. This is their medal. Feel good about your boasting before you disappear expeditiously next time Tennessee signs a player before returning days later to pretend it never happened lol🍊!

I’ve been laughing out loud for days about this NOTION that the reference on the recruiting page was even hinting at an imminent “commitment”.
Who’s Next is a recruiting slogan not just a one time declaration that a player has just committed.
Come on now folks lol.
Clearly this past weekend the entire athletics department disseminated the hype video on the Twitter platform and received glowing reviews and major support. I’m sure that is one of many parts of the larger recruiting tool for all programs.

Now back to the LVols, in the past any indication of an imminent “commitment” is preceded by a declaration of “Boom”.
How can people turned that into saying anyone or anybody declared a commitment was “imminent”?

And based on the past we’ve never gotten any hint of a possible commitment.. not before Jewel, Destinee, Jillian, Rickea etc. outside of the announcement of them visiting campus. So why would they change that now and tell you days ahead that a player was about to commit?

Boy this is just as bad as the reporters in Tennessee that are against Tennessee.

So have at it. This is as good as Tennessee having two elite playmakers compete in the AmeriCup games that silence naysayers for about two weeks. This is their medal. Feel good about your boasting before you disappear expeditiously next time Tennessee signs a player before returning days later to pretend it never happened lol🍊!
This is, what, your fourth account? One would think maybe you'd change your posting style up to be a bit less obvious lol.

This is, what, your fourth account? One would think maybe you'd change your posting style up to be a bit less obvious lol.

That sounds good but maybe I ruffled your feathers cause what you saying doesn’t apply to me. This account and this account only is used by a person that doesn’t waste time bickering back and forth nor proving a point. In other words, I state facts not socialize on a message forum. Have a great day. The point remains.

Not about what I expect. Lady Vol recruiting twitter expected a boom over the weekend and said so. Didn't happen. Doesn't mean it won't. But not a good look.
No unless we get some info about a coming visit not going to be something we will care to talk about in a positive way.

That sounds good but maybe I ruffled your feathers cause what you saying doesn’t apply to me. This account and this account only is used by a person that doesn’t waste time bickering back and forth nor proving a point. In other words, I state facts not socialize on a message forum. Have a great day. The point remains.

I love your optimism and sunny outlook, but I think you are confusing opinions with facts. Just saying. Please keep posting them but no need to claim everything you post as fact especially before it happens. You've certainly been wrong before, but like I said keep posting however you feel LOL.

Come on now folks lol.

Glad to contribute to your days of mirth. But they DID hint something major was imminent, they actually specified "this weekend". The same weekend Sam made sure we knew she was going back to Spain. So sue me for putting 2 + 2 together. And yes, they've heavily hinted just like this in the past when a boom was coming.

And WTF does having two players compete in AmeriCup have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Also, BTW, reporters in TN (and I assume you mean Cora and the Jordy article) are under zero obligation to be "for" TN. Not their job.

Glad to contribute to your days of mirth. But they DID hint something major was imminent, they actually specified "this weekend". The same weekend Sam made sure we knew she was going back to Spain. So sue me for putting 2 + 2 together. And yes, they've heavily hinted just like this in the past when a boom was coming.

And WTF does having two players compete in AmeriCup have to do with the price of eggs in China?

Also, BTW, reporters in TN (and I assume you mean Cora and the Jordy article) are under zero obligation to be "for" TN. Not their job.
John Adams has created a career being a thorn and rabble rouser in Knox Patch.

John Adams has created a career being a thorn and rabble rouser in Knox Patch.
I like him. There are SO many big orange mouthpieces on radio, etc in this town, it's very refreshing to have an opinion columnist who gives his honest opinion. Same for Cora, whose job is to report, not support. The radio sports guys know they in essence work for the UTAD who has total control over their access bc their stations want to keep broadcast rights to games. We need a few unbiased voices around here.

There's no reference to a "boom" from Sam or the official recruiting twitter handle. Not sure where anyone saw that. They had a tweet about looking for next lady vols. Yes it's also been know Sam was going to see de Silva and another recruit playing for USA while on the trip

There's no reference to a "boom" from Sam or the official recruiting twitter handle. Not sure where anyone saw that. They had a tweet about looking for next lady vols. Yes it's also been know Sam was going to see de Silva and another recruit playing for USA while on the trip
"While on the trip" wasn't that the reason for the trip?

VN Store

Back