2025 Recruiting

Are you saying you think that they are not good enough to be in Tennessee because of their offer list, I'm confused?!? I think their tape is decent...

Any update with DeeDee Hagemann?

That’s what he’s saying. Silly argument. They are ranked #13 and #49. Plenty good enough to play at Tennessee.

A lot of top schools probably aren’t interested due to the package deal and they are small. Actually bodes well for us.

It’s about fit for the system Coach Caldwell is going to run. Two, lightening quick, small guards fits her offense perfectly.

Texas Tech is the top competition.
Yup, they also have a coaching position available. The sister's aren't the only part of that package deal. There is a reason a lot of the P5 schools aren't all over them. It would be a great get for us, but I just hope CKC won't tolerate what may come with the package.

Yup, they also have a coaching position available. The sister's aren't the only part of that package deal. There is a reason a lot of the P5 schools aren't all over them. It would be a great get for us, but I just hope CKC won't tolerate what may come with the package.

Same posters would like to have Nyla Brooks though and it’s already clear what that package involves.

That’s what he’s saying. Silly argument. They are ranked #13 and #49. Plenty good enough to play at Tennessee.

A lot of top schools probably aren’t interested due to the package deal and they are small. Actually bodes well for us.

It’s about fit for the system Coach Caldwell is going to run. Two, lightening quick, small guards fits her offense perfectly.
The videos don't lie they can play quick, good shooters, and terrific passers. They are the type of player you want at point guard they get everybody involved.

I don't think she will be doing anything other than offering both a scholarship here. If they have plans other than that then there is Texas Tech or another school that will have to go that route.

I am glad that this won't be an extended drama and then lose out at the end. That has been what most of our HS recruiting has been in recent years. For naysayers, this should be our worst year for HS recruiting under Caldwell unless our season next year is a bust (not making the Tourney and/or not showing significant improvement during the year). Given the situation, surprised that anyone would be dismissive of us getting these two. Mia is higher rated than Nyla (Brooks). I know we also needs some bigs but getting these two would not interfere with that quest.

VN Store

Back