2025 Target List

Looks like Coach Barnes & Co are really trying to reel in a 5 star, or two... or three lol!

I think he'll have to hit the portal hard next year and we'll have to spend big to get a starting pg once ZZ leaves.
Agree. But similar to QB in football, that’s one position I will NEVER mind showing the $$$ to the right guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stoked
Agree. But similar to QB in football, that’s one position I will NEVER mind showing the $$$ to the right guy.
I question how the hell we managed to sign Knect. I assume they sold him of the value of defensive development headed to the NBA. They got to want it, and if they do, Barnes will provide.

I question how the hell we managed to sign Knect. I assume they sold him of the value of defensive development headed to the NBA. They got to want it, and if they do, Barnes will provide.

I doubt Knecht demanded an obscene number for NIL. He flew under the radar in the portal, it’s not like he was the top guy. I’m sure he got a good deal while here, but this seems more like a case of our staff identifying talent and being successful in that regard.

I doubt Knecht demanded an obscene number for NIL. He flew under the radar in the portal, it’s not like he was the top guy. I’m sure he got a good deal while here, but this seems more like a case of our staff identifying talent and being successful in that regard.
I don't know about "he flew under the radar in the portal" considering he was one of the top 5 players in the portal (#13 on another listing) at the time. I suspect he did very well here with regards to NIL considering.

Top 5 Transfer Portal Dalton Knecht

I don't know about "he flew under the radar in the portal" considering he was one of the top 5 players in the portal (#13 on another listing) at the time. I suspect he did very well here with regards to NIL considering.

Top 5 Transfer Portal Dalton Knecht
Did any other guys in the portal with DK’s group make all-American? I’d guess he wasn’t predicted to achieve that level of success when he signed at UT so his financial package likely reflected his projected level of success. JMO

VN Store

Back