2026 recruiting

šŸ§
Weā€™ve got a huge fanbase compared to most wcbb. Why would a couple of idgits arguing about a rival player, fours/five years gone, seeking to make a comparison with a hs sophomore, drag you to this denial of the program?

Idgits may be a little strong. Closer to šŸ’© stirrers. šŸ˜‰šŸ¤™šŸ¼
Idgits indeed

Reactions: chuckiepoo
2026 Olivia Vukosa cuts list to 16 lucky programs . . .

Vukosaā€™s top 16 are Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, South Carolina, Tennessee, UConn, North Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Kentucky, Baylor, Iowa, LSU, Maryland, Louisville, and Virginia Tech.
Now THAT's an offer list right there! That would be an elite recruit. All them not wrong.

2026 Olivia Vukosa cuts list to 16 lucky programs . . .

Vukosaā€™s top 16 are Ohio State, Texas, UCLA, South Carolina, Tennessee, UConn, North Carolina, Miami, Notre Dame, Kentucky, Baylor, Iowa, LSU, Maryland, Louisville, and Virginia Tech.

Saw her play recently as the 1st sub off the bench for the undefeated Double Dynasty team in the Overtime Select league led by team captains Mia and Mya Pauldo the elite TBC!
She has potential. Has the size. Still raw in some aspects of defense and protecting the paint. Not a traditional back to the basket post player.
I have never seen a list of 16 schools which I assume is under equal consideration so this is interesting.
Iā€™m also well-informed enough with recruiting to know that a players Top ā€œteamsā€ list doesnā€™t include every major offer.
For example, if a playerā€™s Top ā€œteamsā€ list includes five teams from the ACC does not mean they didnā€™t have a committable offer from a top SEC school. Recruiting 101.

Saw her play recently as the 1st sub off the bench for the undefeated Double Dynasty team in the Overtime Select league led by team captains Mia and Mya Pauldo the elite TBC!
She has potential. Has the size. Still raw in some aspects of defense and protecting the paint. Not a traditional back to the basket post player.
I have never seen a list of 16 schools which I assume is under equal consideration so this is interesting.
Iā€™m also well-informed enough with recruiting to know that a players Top ā€œteamsā€ list doesnā€™t include every major offer.
For example, if a playerā€™s Top ā€œteamsā€ list includes five teams from the ACC does not mean they didnā€™t have a committable offer from a top SEC school. Recruiting 101.
Thanks for the tip. So she may even have more than she listed. Awesome.

As far as as her potential, I think I'll take Dawn, Geno, Kim, Vic, Brenda, etc. word on that. A few centuries of experience there.

Another piece of the puzzle.

If you get a chance tune in September 14th to the Overtime Select league playoffs where the elite backcourt of Mia and Mya Pauldo team captains of Double Dynasty are teammates of Olivia Vukosa their 1st sub off the bench!

She has potential and can become a strong post player with growth and overall development of her game particularly on defense.

If you get a chance tune in September 14th to the Overtime Select league playoffs where the elite backcourt of Mia and Mya Pauldo team captains of Double Dynasty are teammates of Olivia Vukosa their 1st sub off the bench!

She has potential and can become a strong post player with growth and overall development of her game particularly on defense.

I'll be watching. I see Deniya Prawl and Kate Harpring (in addition to Vukosa) also play on the DD team. Two of TN's other targets.

Ummm, Vukosa is literally considered one of the top 2 or 3 prospects regardless of class by EVERY college coach and recruiting evaluator in the country. She led the FIBA U17 world championships in scoring and rebounding this summer by a wide margin and was also named top defensive player in the event. Those are the only 16 schools she is considering btw out of the many other offers from other schools she is not considering.

I'll be watching. I see Deniya Prawl and Kate Harpring (in addition to Vukosa) also play on the DD team. Two of TN's other targets.

Right. Watching those games was great in understanding exactly why evaluations and rankings donā€™t always translate to the court.

The thing that stood out and jumped off the screen was when TBC turned the pressure up with full court pressure defense. They will guard anyone. They play defense at a high level. They have that Allen Iverson mentality on defense. The heart of a lion.

Thanks for the tip. So she may even have more than she listed. Awesome.

As far as as her potential, I think I'll take Dawn, Geno, Kim, Vic, Brenda, etc. word on that. A few centuries of experience there.
Exactly. Whoever gets Vulkosa is a step closer to a national championship. She is going to be that good. Her footwork in the post as only a sophomore is amazing. Christ the King has a reputation of developing super stars, i.e., Chamique Holdsclaw, Sue Bird, Tina Charles just to name a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: travis929
Exactly. Whoever gets Vulkosa is a step closer to a national championship. She is going to be that good. Her footwork in the post as only a sophomore is amazing. Christ the King has a reputation of developing super stars, i.e., Chamique Holdsclaw, Sue Bird, Tina Charles & Breanna Stewart just to name a few.
To paraphrase Meat Loaf, "Three out of four ain't bad".
Stewart didn't go to Christ the King.

VN Store

Back