40% of San Francisco residents plan to leave due to quality of life

Home prices in Sumner County are going through the roof. We're getting a ton of west coast and northern transplants.

I have a buddy that lives in Montana and he says they’re moving there in droves. Here it’s usually ones from the north east.

They’ve already turned Austin into a craphole and that stink is emanating outwards and mingling with the influx from south of the border making it only a matter of time before Texas elects mostly idiots to public office.

They’ve already turned Austin into a craphole and that stink is emanating outwards and mingling with the influx from south of the border making it only a matter of time before Texas elects mostly idiots to public office.
Honestly our native Austin crazies are fine. I miss Kinky Friedman. The imports are trash ass hats and can GTFO.

An actual Texas Democrat is still very pro gun with individualistic views. The refugee asshat Democrats are not.

Lot of vitriol in this thread.

"The more cruel you are, the more you will hate; and the more you hate, the more cruel you will become—and so on in a vicious circle forever.”- c.s. Lewis

Guard yourselves. You're better than this.

Sorry, build a wall and make them stay. They keep voting for the clowns who are ruining their lives. Why would we want the infection of foolishness to spread elsewhere? Let them live under the masters they have chosen. Maybe that will eventually enlighten them sufficiently to enable them to one day take part in a civilized republic. But today is not that day

"The more cruel you are, the more you will hate; and the more you hate, the more cruel you will become—and so on in a vicious circle forever.”- c.s. Lewis

I don't see any vitriol in this thread, just people who don't want their way of life changed due to immigrants from Califonistan.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
No state income tax, heavily pro gun rights, historically conservative, and an absolutely booming economy. I worry that all of these refugees from California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, etc. could flip Arizona, Tennessee, Texas and Florida permanently blue.

I don't see any vitriol in this thread, just people who don't want their way of life changed due to immigrants from Califonistan.

Epithets, name calling, assumptions, othering. So many debasing themselves in their attempts to debase others. And it's gotten worse over time.

How we talk about others when we're comfortable among our peers is the most direct window into our hearts.

It is not „cruel“ to deny fools entry to your home any more than it is cruel to sweep a rattlesnake out of the front door. This is about protecting your family and area from a group of people who consistently elect leaders who have destroyed their city to the point where residents have to download daily „poop maps“ of the city to LITERALLY avoid „stepping in it“. This is no longer a hypothetical discussion of ethics. This is a case of people who are proven destroyers of civilized communities

Reactions: InVOLuntary

Hey look.... a ❄️

No state income tax, heavily pro gun rights, historically conservative, and an absolutely booming economy. I worry that all of these refugees from California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, etc. could flip Arizona, Tennessee, Texas and Florida permanently blue.

Texas will flip blue way before Tennessee will.

True, Texas doesn't have an income tax but they nail you in the keister with property taxes. I'd do SC and deal with their income tax.

Epithets, name calling, assumptions, othering. So many debasing themselves in their attempts to debase others. And it's gotten worse over time.

How we talk about others when we're comfortable among our peers is the most direct window into our hearts.

I guess I don't pay that much attention to it.

Texas will flip blue way before Tennessee will.

True, Texas doesn't have an income tax but they nail you in the keister with property taxes. I'd do SC and deal with their income tax.
I like the state of South Carolina, but it's economy is crap.

Plus….home of Buc-ees. Need we say more ?
3E1E1740-1A4E-47DF-8C51-67C42F1F5411.png

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back