8.30.20 Powerful FoxNews night programming...

I think the biggest indictment of the democratic party is Leo Terrell switched sides on national television during Hannity. He saw the the phony democrats and is now a supporter of Donald Trump. He had seen enough of feekless, lying Democrats. It had to be something that had been bothering him before he actually did it. I saw it actually happen.

He is ready for Democrat dinosaurs to be gone. I'm still shocked by it and hope it hasn't affected his personal life as the loony toons normally come after sane people.
And there aren't anecdotes going the other way as well? George Will has said that Joe Biden will be the first Democrat he has every voted for. George Will is 79. I guarantee that more people have heard of Will than have heard of "Leo Terrell"... whoever the hell that is. There was recently a former Republican Governor, John Kasich, who spoke at the DNC and endorsed Joe Biden.

Reactions: k-town_king
And there aren't anecdotes going the other way as well? George Will has said that Joe Biden will be the first Democrat he has every voted for. George Will is 79. I guarantee that more people have heard of Will than have heard of "Leo Terrell"... whoever the hell that is. There was recently a former Republican Governor, John Kasich, who spoke at the DNC and endorsed Joe Biden.
Will and Kasich aren't switching parties. They're not supporting Biden based on policy. They just hate Trump personally

Will and Kasich aren't switching parties. They're not supporting Biden based on policy. They just hate Trump personally
Not exactly. Will has left the Republican Party because of their support for Trump, and now refers to himself as an Independent. I find that to be a fairly strong condemnation of Trump... and both Will and Kasich have cited some policies of Trump's that they object to.

I don't know George Will. And we all know Kasich is a clown and he's been awol since the 2016 primaries when he developed TDS and the only future for him is as a democrat.

Terrell is a civil rights attorney and has connections within black voting blocks.

I know that must hurt since you have long claimed to be an expert on black voters.

I don't know George Will. And we all know Kasich is a clown and he's been awol since the 2016 primaries when he developed TDS and the only future for him is as a democrat.

Terrell is a civil rights attorney and has connections within black voting blocks.

I know that must hurt since you have long claimed to be an expert on black voters.
I have never heard of Leo Terrell. So I really don't care. We don't all know that Kasich is a clown either. He was a popular and moderate governor in Ohio.

Not exactly. Will has left the Republican Party because of their support for Trump, and now refers to himself as an Independent. I find that to be a fairly strong condemnation of Trump... and both Will and Kasich have cited some policies of Trump's that they object to.
Will and Kasich object to Trump because they’re basically irrelevant now and people no longer care what they think.

Will and Kasich object to Trump because they’re basically irrelevant now and people no longer care what they think.
That is purely sour grapes because he opposes Trump. Kasich won re-election in the state of Ohio with 64% of the vote in 2014. He was one of the most popular governors in the country.

I have never heard of Leo Terrell. So I really don't care. We don't all know that Kasich is a clown either. He was a popular and moderate governor in Ohio.

We know he's a sore loser and I was initially surprised he was like that. We all remember the optics where he just refused to give up but had no shot. He is a Romney clone without a position.

That is purely sour grapes because he opposes Trump. Kasich won re-election in the state of Ohio with 64% of the vote in 2014. He was one of the most popular governors in the country.

He was better than the goons that are running Oregon, California, Minnesota, Washington, etc. Glad you notice as well.

Last edited:
We know he's a sore loser and I was initially surprised he was like that. We all remember the optics where he just refused to give up but had no shot. He is a Romney clone without a position.
That is just wrong. The positions of John Kasich are much more in line with traditional Republican Party values than the positions of Donald Trump - who has made it clear that he doesn't have a problem with deficit spending.

Reactions: k-town_king
Was 2014 before or after the 2016 Republican primary and Presidential election?

Kasich has zero national appeal.

I used to think he was ok, but have lost all respect I ever had after seeing how he is endorsing Biden over Trump. It’s a certifiably insane position.

Biden has no policy plan - he’s running on orange man bad. That’s it.

Was 2014 before or after the 2016 Republican primary and Presidential election?

Kasich has zero national appeal.

I used to think he was ok, but have lost all respect I ever had after seeing how he is endorsing Biden over Trump. It’s a certifiably insane position.

Biden has no policy plan - he’s running on orange man bad. That’s it.
It really does just boil down to his opposition to Trump. Kasich is different than most politicians in that he wont unconditionally support his party candidate regardless of who they are. Some people might see that as a sign of some political backbone... and others are like you, and express sour grapes.

That is just wrong. The positions of John Kasich are much more in line with traditional Republican Party values than the positions of Donald Trump - who has made it clear that he doesn't have a problem with deficit spending.

I don't like the spending deficit either but no one is talking about it today. It's definitely not a popular topic in the wake of this COVID-19 issue. It would appear insensitive to the millions of people struggling though we can't afford to give people the kitchen sink. With so many big spenders in Washington it is a difficult issue to address.

It really does just boil down to his opposition to Trump. Kasich is different than most politicians in that he wont unconditionally support his party candidate regardless of who they are. Some people might see that as a sign of some political backbone... and others are like you, and express sour grapes.
His support of Biden speaks for itself.

Kasich wants a cabinet position. It’s all about power and influence. He doesn’t care about anything else. In a Trump administration he has none. In a Biden administration I’d be shocked if he didn’t get a high level appointment. JMO

You believe he’s principled? That’s cute.

His support of Biden speaks for itself.

Kasich wants a cabinet position. It’s all about power and influence. He doesn’t care about anything else. In a Trump administration he has none. In a Biden administration I’d be shocked if he didn’t get a high level appointment. JMO

You believe he’s principled? That’s cute.
The 2016 Republican National Convention was in Cleveland and Kasich was asked to give the keynote address... instead, he declined to even attend and he never endorsed Trump. Your logic doesn't make any sense. If all Kasich was interested in was a cabinet position, then he would have done what most politicians do and fallen in line in support of the party nominee. From the standpoint of political ambition, the stance that Kasich has taken against Trump is much more risky.

Last edited:
The 2016 Republican National Convention was in Cleveland and Kasich was asked to give the keynote address... instead, he declined to even attend and he never endorsed Trump. Your logic doesn't make any sense. If all Kasich was interested in was a cabinet position, then he would have done what most politicians do and fallen in line in support of the party nominee. From the standpoint of political ambition, the stance that Kasich has taken against Trump is much more risky.

He wants a cabinet position in Biden's administration.

Reactions: StarRaider
He wants a cabinet position in Biden's administration.
You don't know what he wants. If all that Kasich was interested in was a cabinet position, then the safe thing to do, was what most politicians do - fall in line with the party nominee and do what they can to help them get elected.

You don't know what he wants. If all that Kasich was interested in was a cabinet position, then the safe thing to do, was what most politicians do - fall in line with the party nominee and do what they can to help them get elected.

I should've made it clear I think that is what ajvol is referring to, not Trump's cabinet since Kasich has TDS from getting rolled during the 2016 primaries like he ever had a chance.

Reactions: ajvol01
Hard to fall in line with the Party nominee when you’ve been a vocal never-Trumper for 4+ years.

Trump wouldn’t hire Kasich under any circumstances.

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back