A Conspiracy You Believe or Wouldn't Be Shocked If Real

You should hang out and post more here in the PF brosephus. You've definitely got friends here besides me, the Gramps Memorial OT thread is where we cut up and talk about anything except politics. Good to see ya , hope you and those kids are doing well.
We are doing great brother and I think I will drop in. Things can get pretty heated over here and that's part of the fun lol. Thanks for checking in on me. Truly means a lot to me.

I hope aliens are real but specifically nice helpful aliens. Most likely it’s just government testing new tech.

As far as conspiracies I believe I bet the JFK assassination was more complex than history shows.

Theres a GW post in this thread regarding JFK etc...I spent several nights down those rabbit holes. I agree with everything GW said that i have followed up on thus far. JfK, RfK, MlK...likely all killed by CIA or other actors behind the scenes. Lots of material out there and the Warren commission was an embarrassment to this country. They should all be in prison.

Been seeing a lot more stuff come out about this. And other instances of stuff too old to fit the narrative.
The interesting thing about it is that it pushes civilization back centuries before historians currently believe. If true it would be very difficult to get buy in from people who spent their entire lives on an incorrect path

Listened to this a number of times. Sounds like just a poorly worded response to the question the young lady asked and he was speaking in the context of why moon travel stopped in the past.
Pretty much. He's just stumbling over the words

Professional wrestling is not real.

It amazes me how many people think it is. Sad comment on our society, really.

Professional wrestling is not real.

It amazes me how many people think it is. Sad comment on our society, really.
tenor.gif

The Chinese balloon was actually a smoke screen for diverting attention from the fact we have a reverse engineered Anunnaki space craft

Reactions: Wireless1
The Chinese balloon was actually a smoke screen for diverting attention from the fact we have a reverse engineered Anunnaki space craft
It was real, but these others Joe got them launched and shot down so he wouldn’t look weak. Where are the pics, c’mon man.

The interesting thing about it is that it pushes civilization back centuries before historians currently believe. If true it would be very difficult to get buy in from people who spent their entire lives on an incorrect path
It pushes it back millenia. Gobekli Tepei is already rewriting things, so I could see acceptance for the Sphinx not being too far behind.

It was real, but these others Joe got them launched and shot down so he wouldn’t look weak. Where are the pics, c’mon man.

Well, whaddakno, a real live humorless conservationist. Thinks an alien joke is a bona fide news report. Imagine that.

Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson are a fun listen on this
Randall Carlson I dont take any real exceptions too. Hancock goes a bit over the top imo.

His "no proof is proof" shtick gets old. It strikes too close to the conspiracy line, of "there is a problem with the official story, so the whole thing must be bs, and the world is out to get me because people dont believe me when I cant prove anything".

VN Store

Back