A Conspiracy You Believe or Wouldn't Be Shocked If Real

Where they ever in the same area or anything? I've never heard this one.

Don't take it so literal.

Biden wears dark shades like a phony like Jones. Jones knowing killed 100's. Biden's policy is leading to 100's of deaths at the southern border. They both act like false prophets - liars with all the answers.

Okay I'm bored and found myself going down a conspiracy and paranormal rabbit hole. It got me wondering what some of yall have to say. So what conspiracy theories, paranormal and or UFO events do you believe could be real. I want anything and everything. The Kennedy assasination. A good ghost story, ETC I'm not here to judge or poke fun. I'm genuinely curious. I know their is more to reality than whats shown on the news or what we experience day to day. So give me what you got Nation. My mind is open.

I went back and forth on whether to put this here or the pub. I decided here because a ton of these are political by their nature but feel free to move if ya like.

You should hang out and post more here in the PF brosephus. You've definitely got friends here besides me, the Gramps Memorial OT thread is where we cut up and talk about anything except politics. Good to see ya , hope you and those kids are doing well.

Don't take it so literal.

Biden wears dark shades like a phony like Jones. Jones knowing killed 100's. Biden's policy is leading to 100's of deaths at the southern border. They both act like false prophets - liars with all the answers.

Really dug deep into the your chasm of wit for that one, didn't you?

I have seen statements suggesting it is far older than the rest and that the head is smaller than it should be, suggesting it was recarved to what we see now.
Much of the evidence of this is the water erosion. It could only have happened if it was existing during the younger dryas. The face has been changed (carved, repaired, etc) many times from what I remember. Geologist Robert Schoch is the main one I've heard speaking about it. It's interesting to say the least and I can see why do many who have build their careers on the traditional narrative would be fighting it

I'll give it a serious go...

Roswell: while it may not have been a UFO, I seriously doubt it was a weather or intelligence balloon. There was some serious secret stuff going on they didn't want the public knowing about.

Kennedy assassination: yes, there was a conspiracy. Maybe not two gunmen, but he wasn't acting alone.

Pearl Harbor: FDR wanted us in WWII bad, but I don't think the public would have gone along had the attack not happened. There was intelligence that pointed to an attack... but I don't think they believed it would be as bad as it was.

I'm totally down to debate Pearl Habor.

I don't think there were 2 gunmen either but it would surprise me if the gov or other people knew it was going to happen.

Pizzagate is at least partially real.

WTC building 7 was demo'd.

ESPN conspired to push Charles Woodson to win the Heisman.

I believe the Woodson story. Since the rose bowl was on ABC. Since espn owned ABC, they pushed the Woodson storyline to get more viewers for the rose bowl. I promise you, if it was the scenario in 2022, eson would be pushing Manning hard and he would win.

I believe the Woodson story. Since the rose bowl was on ABC. Since espn owned ABC, they pushed the Woodson storyline to get more viewers for the rose bowl. I promise you, if it was the scenario in 2022, eson would be pushing Manning hard and he would win.
I do remember ESPN running a story on Sports Center either before the season or not long into the season about how defensive players never receive consideration for the Heisman and have never won the Heisman. It always goes to a QB, RB, or WR. It was then when the weekly Charles Woodson highlights became the norm and the on screen announcers were Woodson advocates.

I don't think it would have had anything to do with Rose Bowl attendance. This was a season long campaign I think to test their influence on the sports world. And ever since, no defensive player has won a Heisman.

Reactions: StarRaider
I do remember ESPN running a story on Sports Center either before the season or not long into the season about how defensive players never receive consideration for the Heisman and have never won the Heisman. It always goes to a QB, RB, or WR. It was then when the weekly Charles Woodson highlights became the norm and the on screen announcers were Woodson advocates.

I don't think it would have had anything to do with Rose Bowl attendance. This was a season long campaign I think to test their influence on the sports world. And ever since, no defensive player has won a Heisman.
It was not a season long campaign. I rewatched the bama game from 97 (on 10/18) and when they discussed the Heisman race there was no mention of Woodson. It was an attempt to add some late drama that backfired

I think it was more of pushing viewers to watch the rose bowl, they hyped the rose bowl and Woodson just for viewership.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
It was not a season long campaign. I rewatched the bama game from 97 (on 10/18) and when they discussed the Heisman race there was no mention of Woodson. It was an attempt to add some late drama that backfired

If the rose bowl wasn't in ABC, Manning wins the Heisman

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
It's not a coincidence that ESPN ran a story about it not being fair that defensive players never win the Heisman, and that year a defensive player won the Heisman. They didn't talk about Woodson during a Tenn/Bama game? Ok. I doubt they talked about Woodson in any Tenn games.

If you were watching Sports Center and Gameday there was nothing late about it. I was kinda unhappy about it back then as an 18 year old, I don't care now, but I don't think it was anything against Manning personally. Like I said, I think ESPN wanted to see how much they could get him consideration.

It's not a coincidence that ESPN ran a story about it not being fair that defensive players never win the Heisman, and that year a defensive player won the Heisman. They didn't talk about Woodson during a Tenn/Bama game? Ok. I doubt they talked about Woodson in any Tenn games.

If you were watching Sports Center and Gameday there was nothing late about it. I was kinda unhappy about it back then as an 18 year old, I don't care now, but I don't think it was anything against Manning personally. Like I said, I think ESPN wanted to see how much they could get him consideration.
No, they were discussing the Heisman race and all contenders. Woodson was not on that list in mid-Oct. It was later in the season when he got into it

VN Store

Back