A Conspiracy You Believe or Wouldn't Be Shocked If Real

I see you are a gentleman of culture and class. Mike and Ikes are the candy of Renaissance men worldwide. I only question why the box was not finished shortly after being opened the 1st time....

There is a gas station close to my last job that sells the 25c boxes. Originals, reds only, tropical etc. I prefer the originals myself.

I didn't eat them all right away because it was a movie size box and tropical. Had it been the red's I would've emptied the box in a single sitting.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Kennedy assassination: yes, there was a conspiracy. Maybe not two gunmen, but he wasn't acting.

3 guns, at least. No more than 4. Two behind, and one, maybe two in front. Classic crossfire ambush. LHO never fired a shot. He was, as he claimed, a patsy all the way. He also did not shoot JD Tippett.

E. Howard Hunt laid out 90% of it on his deathbed.

For the rest, you’ll have to dig up LBJ. He knew every detail. As did Allen Dulles. Funny how he ended up on the Warren Commission, no?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I have 2 ..

1)- will never believe the last shot on JFK didn’t come from the front ( back and to the left .. back and to the left )

2)- I will never believe that the U.S. military ever stopped testing biologicals / chemicals on the public to find out if they can be used in warfare .

I have 2 ..

1)- will never believe the last shot on JFK didn’t come from the front ( back and to the left .. back and to the left )

2)- I will never believe that the U.S. military ever stopped testing biologicals / chemicals on the public to find out if they can be used in warfare .
Chemtrails?

Surprised no one dropped that one yet.

inconceivable-princessbride.gif

VN Store

Back