A Vandy Fan Opines On Tennessee Game This Year

and head to head recruiting in state.

Fact or Fiction?

As A Vandy fan I agree with most of this. I believe Vandy is A much better team than UT at the moment. In fairness we truly won't know what the vols have until CBJ puts A product on the field. As far as recruiting goes Vandy has more to offer. They're in the 20/20/20 academics, ap poll rankings and recruiting. Vandy also has A fanbase that doesn't go nuts when an opposing coach wins the Tennessee'n of the year award!

This is why of all the schools to lose to, VANDY IS THE WORST TO LOSE TO. People ask me why sometimes...THIS IS WHY. They win TWO, I repeat, 2 games the last 30 years, and a team in turmoil off the field last year, with a team who QUIT on their coach, and they think they own the state.

Reactions: 3 people
CBJ's staff is also 0-1 against Derek Dooley!

LOL I was wondering how long it would take a Vandy fan to crop up here.

You've had one winning season under Franklin and you all act like you're world-beaters.

Wake up.

See, there's a distinct talent difference in those two comparisons.

Beat Franky with less talent.

Lost to Dooley with less talent.

Notice the difference?

I guess U never looked up where Bobby Johnsons recruiting classes were ranked. Franklin didn't have SEC talent to work with when he arrived! Bobby Johnson recruited A lot of division 2 caliber players hoping to mold them into SEC guys.

I guess U never looked up where Bobby Johnsons recruiting classes were ranked. Franklin didn't have SEC talent to work with when he arrived! Bobby Johnson recruited A lot of division 2 caliber players hoping to mold them into SEC guys.

So, you're positing that when Cincy and Vandy met, Cincy had better talent? OK.

News flash. Franklin is 0-1 against UT's staff.

Vandy is so bad that when they win, UT fires their coach.

That bad.

Think about it.

Your school is the watermark for UT's rock bottom.

Be proud.

Reactions: 4 people
So, you're positing that when Cincy and Vandy met, Cincy had better talent? OK.

News flash. Franklin is 0-1 against UT's staff.

Vandy is so bad that when they win, UT fires their coach.

That bad.

Think about it.

Your school is the watermark for UT's rock bottom.

Be proud.

I sure hope CBJ isn't held to those standards in his first year!

I sure hope CBJ isn't held to those standards in his first year!

What? Beating Vandy? lol

I apologize. I misspoke earlier.

Your school's best year was the watermark for UT's low point.

:hi:

(And edit: I don't think CBJ would agree with you. He wants high standards. If he wanted a job where 7 wins and a Liberty Bowl gets him crowned King of the town, he'd have lobbied for the Vandy job.)

As A Vandy fan I agree with most of this. I believe Vandy is A much better team than UT at the moment. In fairness we truly won't know what the vols have until CBJ puts A product on the field. As far as recruiting goes Vandy has more to offer. They're in the 20/20/20 academics, ap poll rankings and recruiting. Vandy also has A fanbase that doesn't go nuts when an opposing coach wins the Tennessee'n of the year award!

You're funny
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You're funny
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He is. He thinks beating Vandy is high expectations. lol

Talk about a cheap drunk. Vandy fans... One win and a bowl game and they're Transformers. Optimus Prime and the gang.

lulz...

Vandy has more to offer in their recruiting... Lol you lost all credibility in that statement.

Yes, we can make every excuse in the world, but he's making it sound like we don't have anyone playing behind our starters now. They are athletes that play football, we're not sticking the chess club out there.

Nothing like a good ol Vandy thread to bring on some Vol on Vol crime on the VN message boards...

hes lost his damn mind ! Candy did not beat Tennessee, Dooley lost the players & they just stopped playing.

.... & Sals defense could not stop a local high school team.

You also forgot to mention that Vandy's facilities are pathetically wretched and are on par with the poorest 1A HS in the state. I would hate to know as a recruit that nothing separates me from getting hit by a car during practice but a small drainage ditch. You suck and so does your team!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back