A Vandy Fan Opines On Tennessee Game This Year

Love how Tyler Bray is considered a god now that he's gone. What a winner he was. What a cerebral player. What a leader of men.

Not that any of that is important at the quarterback position..... Truly believe the position could see an improvement this fall.

Reactions: 3 people
You also forgot to mention that Vandy's facilities are pathetically wretched and are on par with the poorest 1A HS in the state. I would hate to know as a recruit that nothing separates me from getting hit by a car during practice but a small drainage ditch. You suck and so does your team!

Ignoring axl.......really he is just trolling people.

One day he is a Tennessee fan the next he is a Vandy fan and the day after that he is back to Tennessee.

Ignoring axl.......really he is just trolling people.

One day he is a Tennessee fan the next he is a Vandy fan and the day after that he is back to Tennessee.

I've lived in this state all my life. I've rooted for the Vols, Vandy or any other team in this state. I am A Tennessee sports fan! The only time I root against the Vols is when they play Vandy. I miss the days when the Vols wanted to beat their most hated rival ALABAMA! This sense of entitlement that some Vols fans have just amazes me. This is A what have u done for me lately world! If CBJ produces A winner this year I'll give him all the credit in the world because he will deserve it.

Doesn't vandybuilt have to worry about who their own qb is going to be? Isn't Zach stacy gone too? I think vandybuilt is in worse shape than UT is. As far as shutting down UT, didn't OP notice UT quit that game and the following Monday we fired our coach? UT s defense couldn't stop anyone last year, so it wasn't that vandybuilt was potent.

Last edited:
I've lived in this state all my life. I've rooted for the Vols, Vandy or any other team in this state. I am A Tennessee sports fan! The only time I root against the Vols is when they play Vandy. I miss the days when the Vols wanted to beat their most hated rival ALABAMA! This sense of entitlement that some Vols fans have just amazes me. This is A what have u done for me lately world! If CBJ produces A winner this year I'll give him all the credit in the world because he will deserve it.

:dry: Think I know who this is.

Yeh...he be trolling.

What's the difference between Vanderbilt football and Corn Flakes??

Corn Flakes belong in a bowl.

The last two times Vandy has beaten UT has been two of the worst teams in UT history and now all of a sudden they think their a better program. Not only that they think they will be the team of the state. Why even talk about this on this board? Vandy is a joke and always will be, just because they beat us doesn't mean they can beat any good team in the SEC, we sucked last year.

Vandy has fans? :eek:hmy:

As A Vandy fan I agree with most of this. I believe Vandy is A much better team than UT at the moment. In fairness we truly won't know what the vols have until CBJ puts A product on the field. As far as recruiting goes Vandy has more to offer. They're in the 20/20/20 academics, ap poll rankings and recruiting. Vandy also has A fanbase that doesn't go nuts when an opposing coach wins the Tennessee'n of the year award!

Yeah, two. The guy the OP quoted and this guy.

Doesn't vandybuilt have to worry about who their own qb is going to be? Isn't Zach stacy gone too? I think vandybuilt is in worse shape than UT is. As far as shutting down UT, didn't OP notice UT quit that game and the following Monday we fired our coach? UT s defense couldn't stop anyone last year, so it wasn't that vandybuilt was potent.

While that is true(concerning the QB situation), I'm truly hoping that Patton Robinette steps up and becomes a great quarterback for Vandy. I hate Vandy just like ya'll, but I'm also secretly rooting for Patton to do well, he's a great guy and he deserves it.

just a vandy fan on a lsd trip no way they come in here 7-3 with this schedule

08/29/13

vs. Ole Miss *

Nashville

8:15 p.m. CT

09/07/13

vs. Austin Peay

Nashville

TBA

09/14/13

at South Carolina *

Columbia, S.C.

TBA

09/21/13

at Massachusetts

Foxborough, Mass.

TBA

09/28/13

vs. UAB

Nashville

TBA

10/05/13

vs. Missouri *

Nashville

TBA

10/19/13

vs. Georgia *

Nashville

TBA

10/26/13

at Texas A&M *

College Station, Texas

TBA

11/09/13

at Florida *

Gainesville, Fla.

TBA

11/16/13

vs. Kentucky *

Nashville

TBA

11/23/13

at Tennessee *

Knoxville, Tenn.

TBA

11/30/13

vs. Wake Forest

Nashville

TBA
itwill be more like 3-7. not worried about this game at all.

Reactions: 1 person
Come on guys don't respond to these dweebs. Let them play in the sandbox for now... cause we all know the big orange bully is coming back to butch slap them back to their rightful place.

I'm always amazed at what amazes you
Posted via VolNation Mobile

This will never happen. Here's why:
1) Facilities and Traditions (UT ahead by light years)
2) CJF is being exposed for what he is in the media, even in middle TN
3) Our team last year gave up and that was not a good measuring stick (makes me spit to say that)
4) Our current recruits arent flipping, they are all in for the "Rise to the Top"
5) We are talking about Vandy, c'mon man!

the vols willl beat the living shat out of vandy this year just watch!

it will be a beat down in ktown 52-6 vols

While that is true(concerning the QB situation), I'm truly hoping that Patton Robinette steps up and becomes a great quarterback for Vandy. I hate Vandy just like ya'll, but I'm also secretly rooting for Patton to do well, he's a great guy and he deserves it.

First of all, if you're in any way possible, conceivable pulling for anyone, anything vanderbilt, you DO NOT hate Vandy anywhere remotely like I do.

Secondly, Patton? What Patton? You're pulling for a Vandy player to be great? I wouldn't pull for George Patton if he played for that p.o.s program.

This will never happen. Here's why:
1) Facilities and Traditions (UT ahead by light years)
2) CJF is being exposed for what he is in the media, even in middle TN
3) Our team last year gave up and that was not a good measuring stick (makes me spit to say that)
4) Our current recruits arent flipping, they are all in for the "Rise to the Top"
5) We are talking about Vandy, c'mon man!

As far as recruiting goes, there is a big difference between selling "Come be a part of the class that brings us back to the upper echelon" and Vandy's only sell "I think I can; I think I can; I think I can..."

VN Store

Back