Aaaaaannnnndddddd ...he makes it worse

Yep. No need to allow the Treasonous DEMs to torpedo that too. Always keep Treasonous DEMs out of the picture.

Look at yourself. You are defending unknown military deals by Trump with, no help, and no one present to vefify, and Putin. Where Trump sided with Putin over our own agencies.

And your answer is it's ok if its secret.

Reactions: 4 people
Look at yourself. You are defending unknown military deals by Trump with, no help, and no one present to vefify, and Putin. Where Trump sided with Putin over our own agencies.

I trust Trump. Too bad you don't. You are so miserable.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

Proof?

Every intelligence agency has said they have proof. Even the Republican intelligence committees have capitulated.

It's not deniable at this point.

Honestly, stop trying to create a false dichotomy of calling Putin out for his asshattery is going to lead to nuclear war.

Trump had a chance to call him out, tell him we weren't putting up with his sht anymore and instead btched out.

He knuckled under in front of the world.

Great, they should show the American people the proof.

Reactions: 1 person
Yep:

All Time High Labor Participation Rate.
All Time High Black Employment.
All Time High Hispanic Employment.
All Time High Women Employment.
No more missile testing in North Korea.
Tax Cuts for me.
EPA restrictions cut.
Loading up Supreme Court with Great Judges.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Promise made. Promises kept.

Reactions: 2 people
Reactions: 2 people

Attachments

• MalikObamaTrumpHat_OK.jpg
    MalikObamaTrumpHat_OK.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 46
Promise made. Promises kept.

You've got that right.

yfirgAz.gif

Trumps' now acknowledged he's seen and accepted it, isn't his word good enough for you?

I’ve been consistent from the beginning that I want to see the actual proof. I think given the state of politics now, that it’s owed to the public. And to be honest, a lot of that is on Trump. He has the power to declassify that and many of the documents that Congress is issuing subpoenas to the DOJ for.

Typical...Trump does something to humiliate himself and our country, and his supporters want to bring up Obama and Hilary.

Reactions: 3 people
I’ve been consistent from the beginning that I want to see the actual proof. I think given the state of politics now, that it’s owed to the public. And to be honest, a lot of that is on Trump. He has the power to declassify that and many of the documents that Congress is issuing subpoenas to the DOJ for.

Well la di da.

Things are classified for a reason.

If everyone who sees the evidence, including the president, every intelligence agency, and bipartisan committees agree the Russians meddled and continue to do so, that's good enough for me.

You aren't qualified to examine the evidence and determine culpability. I'm also wagering you wouldn't qualify for security clearance to know where and how the evidence was procured. It's time you come to terms with this, trump has. He's just too weak to stand up to his daddy.

Reactions: 3 people
Well la di da.

Things are classified for a reason.

If everyone who sees the evidence, including the president, every intelligence agency, and bipartisan committees agree the Russians meddled and continue to do so, that's good enough for me.

You aren't qualified to examine the evidence and determine culpability. I'm also wagering you wouldn't qualify for security clearance to know where and how the evidence was procured. It's time you come to terms with this, trump has. He's just too weak to stand up to his daddy.

News Flash for the 100th time.

This has been going on for decades including China,Iran,Israel, etc.

It's nothing new. Just an excuse for your sorry ass candidate Killary Klinton.

Even Obama got caught meddling in Israel's Election but of course go on making a mountain out of a mole hill.

MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VN Store

Back