Active shooter @ Joel Osteen's church

Which MSM outlets ran with the Steele dossier? Kind of different from an anonymous poster on a message board repeating what LoTT published.
Is this the final boss of whataboutism? Did I just meet King Whatabout? What does any of this have to do with the LibsOfTikTok fanbase aka the dumbest people alive running with misinformation

Reactions: Septic
Is this the final boss of whataboutism? Did I just meet King Whatabout? What does any of this have to do with the LibsOfTikTok fanbase aka the dumbest people alive running with misinformation

Didn’t the DNC and Hillary run with misinformation? See the analogy? But you’re now triggered that an anonymous VN poster repeated points made in a LoTT post? LoTT is a humor site that repeats the stupid stuff coming from liberals. Even so they’re just as reliable as the liberal press. The guys that change the reporting to fit their narrative. Long guns.

Didn’t the DNC and Hillary run with misinformation? See the analogy? But you’re now triggered that an anonymous VN poster repeated points made in a LoTT post? LoTT is a humor site that repeats the stupid stuff coming from liberals. Even so they’re just as reliable as the liberal press. The guys that change the reporting to fit their narrative. Long guns.
Responding to trash behavior with “hey look someone else did similar behavior” isn’t an “analogy” lol, it’s just whataboutism to justify trash behavior. Shockingly, it’s possible to just call it trash behavior instead.

LibsOfTikTok is about harassing people, fearmongering and misinformation more than it’s about “humor” at this point

Responding to trash behavior with “hey look someone else did similar behavior” isn’t an “analogy” lol, it’s just whataboutism to justify trash behavior. Shockingly, it’s possible to just call it trash behavior instead.

LibsOfTikTok is about harassing people, fearmongering and misinformation more than it’s about “humor” at this point

So you’re saying LoTT is like The View and SNL?

That account is the one that spread the misinformation saying she was trans, they are the reason the police are having to correct the record and then they turn around and mock the police for doing just that. Trash

wait, the cops had to give out that information because of a tweet from Libs of Tiktok? that's some powerful X account

This is not complicated. Running with rumors and LibsOfTikTok tweets as fact is extremely stupid. If “they are provided misinformation” from idiotic sources that routinely provide misinformation then they are stupid for assuming it’s true. If to you that “doesn’t make sense” or is somehow confusing then I have bad news for you too
you just described probably 90% of all media in this nation. maybe more.

reminds me of when the Dems pointed out the study that said the MSM makes people less knowledgeable and Fox was the worst. missing the point that CNN/MSNBC were right behind it.

you just described probably 90% of all media in this nation. maybe more.

reminds me of when the Dems pointed out the study that said the MSM makes people less knowledgeable and Fox was the worst. missing the point that CNN/MSNBC were right behind it.
Plenty of media is bad, LibsOfTikTok is National Enquirer-level conspiracy garbage. I don’t think anyone saying “they’re like everyone else” is looking at what they post

Plenty of media is bad, LibsOfTikTok is National Enquirer-level conspiracy garbage. I don’t think anyone saying “they’re like everyone else” is looking at what they post
From the standpoint of feeding a selective bias via misinformation they are the same.

I think you are splitting some pretty fine hairs to say its more acceptable to pass off plausible misinformation than it is to pass off Satanists are running the deep state. I would argue the plausible misinformation is more dangerous and worse because it will impact more people

for me its more deceptive and shows more ill intent to push a bias that passes the first nose test. seeming reasonable is a better cloak and thus more likely to misinform people than a publisher pushing whatever trans/palestine/nazi angle is being worked in this story.

From the standpoint of feeding a selective bias via misinformation they are the same.

I think you are splitting some pretty fine hairs to say its more acceptable to pass off plausible misinformation than it is to pass off Satanists are running the deep state. I would argue the plausible misinformation is more dangerous and worse because it will impact more people

for me its more deceptive and shows more ill intent to push a bias that passes the first nose test. seeming reasonable is a better cloak and thus more likely to misinform people than a publisher pushing whatever trans/palestine/nazi angle is being worked in this story.
And yet the misinformed people who keep making bomb threats at schools that employ gay teachers or whatever are the ones consuming that “less dangerous” garbage. You’re welcome to hold the “it’s all the same” opinion but those clowns are objectively far worse than a Fox News

And yet the misinformed people who keep making bomb threats at schools that employ gay teachers or whatever are the ones consuming that “less dangerous” garbage. You’re welcome to hold the “it’s all the same” opinion but those clowns are objectively far worse than a Fox News
I doubt this shooter was consuming a lot of Libs of Tik Tok.

no idea what her sources were, but its pretty telling that this story doesn't have the national legs it should. been several shootings in the last couple months that have received less coverage due to the politics.

and I certainly haven't perused it to know, but from whats been posted here from Libs of Tik Tok they aren't the type of source that is calling for action. I would certainly classify that group of media as far worse/dangerous than someone who just makes something up.

Reactions: whodeycin85
Typically I would say it would but she did have a child so apparently she isn't gay, which is a key component of being trans.
No, that’s not correct.

Knowing someone’s gender identity does not inform us as to what their sexual orientation is.

I am a biological (cisgender) male. But you can’t infer from that alone what my sexual orientation is. You might know my orientation, but not simply from the fact that I’m a biological male.

A transgender male (biological female) might be Homosexual, might be Heterosexual, or he might be Bi-Sexual, or something else.

Now, there may be specific orientations that correlate with specific gender identities - but I don’t know them.

Reactions: whodeycin85
No, that’s not correct.

Knowing someone’s gender identity does not inform us as to what their sexual orientation is.

I am a biological (cisgender) male. But you can’t infer from that alone what my sexual orientation is. You might know my orientation, but not simply from the fact that I’m a biological male.

A transgender male (biological female) might be Homosexual, might be Heterosexual, or he might be Bi-Sexual, or something else.

Now, there may be specific orientations that correlate with specific gender identities - but I don’t know them.
99% of Trans people are homosexual. If a dude "becomes" a chick, and only bangs chicks, they are a lesbian. If a dude becomes a chick and bangs dudes, they are gay. Same goes for girls. If they "become" a guy but only bang girls, they are still a lesbian. If they start banging dudes then according to the gender fluidity logic, they are gay. There isn't any wiggle room. That 1% I didn't include are those folks who transition are so hideous that they can only f### themselves. Its all just a convoluted game of ultra gay make believe.

No, that’s not correct.

Is a transgender male (bio female) who is attracted to females homo or heterosexual?

99% of Trans people are homosexual. If a dude "becomes" a chick, and only bangs chicks, they are a lesbian. If a dude becomes a chick and bangs dudes, they are gay. Same goes for girls. If they "become" a guy but only bang girls, they are still a lesbian. If they start banging dudes then according to the gender fluidity logic, they are gay. There isn't any wiggle room. That 1% I didn't include are those folks who transition are so hideous that they can only f### themselves. Its all just a convoluted game of ultra gay make believe.
Remember Renee Richards?

You like your news controlled by money/influence to manipulate the message.

But somehow MSNBC or CNN is reporting truths?

You like your news controlled by money/influence to manipulate the message.
If you are getting your "news" from LibsOfTikTok because you think it's great that they're unfiltered or whatever, your brain is being rotted lol

VN Store

Back