Active shooter @ Joel Osteen's church

The entire trans angle was made up and people will continue to follow LibsOfTikTok like the gospel
Maybe this is why the shooter is being referred to as trans.

Houston Lakewood Church shooting suspect identified as Conroe resident in search warrant
HOUSTON – A search warrant has identified the suspect who was killed in the Lakewood Church shooting as Genesse Ivonne Moreno, 36, of Conroe.

Houston Police Commander Christopher Hassig told KPRC 2 that there are some discrepancies as they have received reports that Moreno had used multiple alias, including Jeffrey Escalante. The suspect had used both female and male names but through the investigation and documents, HPD stated that it will identify Moreno as a Hispanic female.

Something of a phenomena that they still dont know. Occurs now every since they pushed this trash the last few years. Talk about not living in reality.

she had mental issues...at one point she must have thought she was a man giving a man's name to an attorney representing her....a woman who identified as Jeffrey. Some on social media are arguing she was not trans but used Jeffrey as an alias to cover-up for crimes she committed in the past. But why use "Jeffery" to an attorney representing her in a divorce case?

"According to police, there was some sort of family dispute between the shooter and her ex-husband and ex-husband’s family, some of whom are Jewish.

“This might possibly be where all this stems from,” Hassig added. He said police also found antisemitic writings connected with the shooter.

Attorney William Capasso said he represented Moreno in 2021-2022 and told CNN Genesse Ivone Moreno went by the name Jeffrey Moreno Carranza at the time.

Capasso said he later withdrew as her attorney and she represented herself in divorce proceedings.

“I am deeply saddened to learn that Ms. Moreno may be responsible for the tragic events that occurred at the Lakewood Church and pray for the recovery of (the child) and for all of the people that were affected by this terrible tragedy,” Capasso."

Last edited:
Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Tony Seruga
@TonySeruga

Neighbors of Joel Osteen megachurch shooter reveal she would wield guns and crossbows while doing 'heil Hitler' salutes at them daily - as it emerges that she hated her disabled son so much she would only call him 'the boy'

Genesse Moreno, 36, opened fire inside Joel Osteen's Lakewood Church Sunday

She was killed by off-duty cops working security at the famed Houston church

Accounts from neighbors and court filings have laid bare her troubling history:

Last edited:
Oh yes. That's priority #1. Let's be sure not to piss off the LGBTQLBYZW group if we get some pronouns wrong in our speech

That account is the one that spread the misinformation saying she was trans, they are the reason the police are having to correct the record and then they turn around and mock the police for doing just that. Trash

Lakewood is a tax-exempt Osteen family bank that is a church in name only...

TN football checks some of those same boxes.

Osteen is selling something that a lot of folks are wanting to buy. Good for him. He’s doing it legally. Planned Parenthood does much of the same thing. But he probably does it with less public funds.

BTW, most of his personal wealth comes from his book sales. Like Al Gore, the Clintons, the Obamas, and a whole lot of others they are simply providing goods and services that people want to spend their money on. Churches and environmental organizations alike are entitled to exploit loopholes in the IRS code.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yes. To avoid any confusion, always substitute the word "not" for "trans".

So in this case, Jeff the shooter was a "not" woman.

If we are being honest, what the leftists and mentally ill themselves call "trans" are actually gay people who like dressing in "drag" or as the opposite sex SO much that they want to try and look that way all the time. Some of them even take hormones and have surgeries in order to "better" emulate the opposite sex.
What about those (born men) who like women?

You can hangout with the liberal crazies all you like. I’ll take my chances with the crazies on the right.
I hang out with both. On account, you both provide fodder to illustrate your mental deficiencies and absurd, hypocritical conduct. Rodney Dangerfield and Ron White would have legendary material to work with, with you folks. Me? I just love needling you both.. Hmm, might be because I used to regularly drive through that little bitty place located at - 34° 50' 53.0196'' N and 114° 36' 50.8608'' Never mind, you righties never get it right or the point.

Oh yes. That's priority #1. Let's be sure not to piss off the LGBTQLBYZW group if we get some pronouns wrong in our speech

This is the click bait trash that makes everyone on the right look bad. If there’s a legitimate question as to if the person was transgender, it’s logical for the police to comment on how the person identified.

Correction..Illegal Hispanic, Anti Semitic, Trans who illegally voted.That is a perfect reflection of a Democrat.
SIGH!!! Another rightist lie. How do I know? Because I checked the Merriam-Webster Dictionary and Thesaurus both. However, the Maga Book of Conspiracy Fantasies does say it describes TrumPutins. All is not lost.. The third edition of WoodsmanVol Term Corrections, suggest your claim has merit. As an example, it referred to people like Joe Manchin who claim to be Democrats but are actually Republicans, fit your description, either literally or figuratively. So, I guess, as wrong as your post is, it's also right. Who woulda thunk it?

People running with trans misinformation because they're stupid isn't any movement's fault.
This makes absolutely no sense. So people are stupid if they are provided misinformation they subsequently use?

And it gets better in this case! A group of people who should probably be undergoing psychiatric treat, but enabled by a bunch of delusional morons and grifters in the medical professions aiming to make a wad of cash off of it are the ones putting out the disinformation about the "movement."

Actually, after writing this, I realize you're right. Anyone listening to anything this circus of transgender Mad Hatters is putting out is stupid. The perp was a he or she. Pull her damn pants down, check and pull them up again, if it is not clear to begin with.

Last edited:
This makes absolutely no sense. So people are stupid if they are provided misinformation they subsequently use?

And it gets better in this case! A group of people who should probably be undergoing psychiatric treat, but enabled by a bunch of delusional morons and grifters in the medical professions aiming to make a wad of cash off of it are the ones putting out the disinformation about the "movement."

Actually, after writing this, I realize you're right. Anyone listening to anything this circus of transgender Mad Hatters is putting out is stupid. The perp was a he or she. Pull her damn pants down, check and pull them up again if it is not clear.
This is not complicated. Running with rumors and LibsOfTikTok tweets as fact is extremely stupid. If “they are provided misinformation” from idiotic sources that routinely provide misinformation then they are stupid for assuming it’s true. If to you that “doesn’t make sense” or is somehow confusing then I have bad news for you too

This is not complicated. Running with rumors and LibsOfTikTok tweets as fact is extremely stupid. If “they are provided misinformation” from idiotic sources that routinely provide misinformation then they are stupid for assuming it’s true. If to you that “doesn’t make sense” or is somehow confusing then I have bad news for you too

Hear tell Trump pees on Russian hookers.

VN Store

Back