Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

How were those affected during the Trump presidency?
Luckily, not nearly as much as Trump and the trumpetts desperately hoped and attempted to achieve. Thanks to Pence and enough of the rational and reasonable in the republican party - the ones who didn't sell their soul to Trump.

Shout out to GA.....Kemp, Raffensperger etc....

Please.....your susceptibility to unsupported conspiracy theories highlights where the real danger lies.

Even your primary propaganda source (FOX) knew it was a conspiracy and laughed at the people being sucked in.
My belief in ballot harvesting and how it affects elections is way more founded in fact than your make believe crap about only wanting a couple of new gun laws. Luth, you are dealing with adults, not the elementary school kids and administrators you run around with all the time.

My belief in ballot harvesting and how it affects elections is way more founded in fact than your make believe crap about only wanting a couple of new gun laws. Luth, you are dealing with adults, not the elementary school kids and administrators you run around with all the time.
I'm accustomed to dealing with all parts of the spectrum.

What???????????????????? It was the claim from the beginning. It was you nuts who went off on some tangent.

No, a few of you insinuated/claimed that an ar has a faster fire rate. But you’re so clueless on the subject you don’t understand the difference between a semi automatic and a fully automatic. You are clueless to the fact that an ar will only fire one round per trigger pull, just the same as all the handguns everyone carries around. Then you went off posting laughably bad info you found online from neckbone, now you’re posting info about fully automatic weapons for some reason even though the ars you see people carrying are semi automatic. You’re just painfully clueless and bought into all the misinformation and scare tactics surrounding ars.

At the end of the day, more gun control/regulation/restrictions are not going to stop a bad person with ill intent from doing what they are going to do. Chicago and highly restrictive gun localities are a great case study.

Guns will never be taken away from citizens either. It just won’t happen, that is reality.

The police in Nashville did a great job. But what if there was security on site, or heaven forbid, a teacher that was armed? The loss of life would have been even less, likely even zero.

Want to stop school shootings? Make the potential shooter have to wonder who is going to be armed when they storm the school. In fact, regulate that - require extensive background checks, regular psychiatric checks, and regular training qualifications for teachers before arming them.

Right now these mentally unstable people are only worried about targets and victims, when they have to worry about a rational person with a firearm that knows how to use it this **** will stop real quick.

But for heavens sake, leave the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens alone.

Last edited:
Agree it's a fad, but it may have more serious consequences. A friend of mine's daughter never exhibited anything but normal behavior through highschool. Happy kid.

Goes off to college at Emory and "becomes" lesbian. She has become an angry, bitter person, lashing out at people she has known all her life in bizarre ways and I do not for one minute believe she truly is a lesbian.

There's probably a far better word than "fad", but I'm not sure what it is. "Fad" is a little too flippant and conveys a sense of reduced importance; what's going on now is serious - far too serious to ignore or normalize, but that's what is happening. Some of this stuff is beginning to rank right up there with the Hitler Youth. Again not a great description because it's not organized, but the consequences for people snared into the trap can be catastrophic.

College years can be especially trying. Suddenly everybody is so much smarter and worldly than the mom and dad who kept kids grounded, and the immersion in the culture change is basically total. One reason I'd love to see people dial back college education to something you need for a profession rather than a place to blow off a few years for fun and games ending with a degree worth not a lot.

I can't find anything in your link about the commas missing in 3 states ratification. I could have missed it but I didn't see what you are talking about, can you point it out?
It's a very long read. Maybe I'll go back through it.

Luckily, not nearly as much as Trump and the trumpetts desperately hoped and attempted to achieve. Thanks to Pence and enough of the rational and reasonable in the republican party - the ones who didn't sell their soul to Trump.

Shout out to GA.....Kemp, Raffensperger etc....
So nothing prior to the election being final? What a narrow window to declare someone av dictator

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
No, a few of you insinuated/claimed that an ar has a faster fire rate. But you’re so clueless on the subject you don’t understand the difference between a semi automatic and a fully automatic. You are clueless to the fact that an ar will only fire one round per trigger pull, just the same as all the handguns everyone carries around. Then you went off posting laughably bad info you found online from neckbone, now you’re posting info about fully automatic weapons for some reason even though the ars you see people carrying are semi automatic. You’re just painfully clueless and bought into all the misinformation and scare tactics surrounding ars.
What does AR stand for?
It sounds like you are claiming there may be different types. semi and fully. Why in the world would anyone think the conversation was restricted to semi's? (I know....I know....I know)

You guys can be so transparent.

At the end of the day, more gun control/regulation/restrictions are not going to stop a bad person with ill intent from doing what they are going to do. Chicago and highly restrictive gun localities are a great case study.

Guns will never be taken away from citizens either. It just won’t happen, that is reality.

The police in Nashville did a great job. But what if there was security on site, or heaven forbid, a teacher that was armed? The loss of life would have been even less, likely even zero.

Want to stop school shootings? Make the potential shooter have to wonder who is going to be armed when they storm the school. In fact, regulate that - require extensive background checks, regular psychiatric checks, and regular training qualifications for teachers before arming them.

Right now these mentally unstable people are only worried about targets and victims, when they have to worry about a rational person with a firearm that knows how to use it this **** will stop real quick.

But for heavens sake, leave the constitutional rights of law abiding citizens alone.
screenshot-2023-03-29-at-9-51-38-pm-png.543808

Reactions: InVOLuntary
What does AR stand for?
It sounds like you are claiming there may be different types. semi and fully. Why in the world would anyone think the conversation was restricted to semi's? (I know....I know....I know)

Armalite rifle

Because selective fire weapons aren't readily available to the public. Semiautos are the discussion by default

What does AR stand for?

If you remove all the AR platforms, and by function of that removal make school shootings “less lethal” - what will your proposal be when the next school shooting (though “less lethal”) occurs?

What does AR stand for?

Are you really still acting this stupid? Log off and do like 5 minutes of actual research on your own instead of continuing your ignorant ranting.

How lazy can you be to have crafted like a hundred posts on the matter yet have never looked up or asked anyone what AR means? Or, what an assault rifle is. Or, what semi automatic means.

It's a very long read. Maybe I'll go back through it.

I saw where some states ratified different versions of the 2a within their state constitutions that had commas and some didn't when discussing militias, could that be what you were referring to?

Andrews air force base on lockdown. Reports of person with assault rifle.

It's Joint Base Andrews in MD.

VN Store

Back