Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

What does AR stand for?
It sounds like you are claiming there may be different types. semi and fully. Why in the world would anyone think the conversation was restricted to semi's? (I know....I know....I know)

You guys can be so transparent.
nvm, PJ just couldn't stand it.

Armalite rifle

Because selective fire weapons aren't readily available to the public. Semiautos are the discussion by default
We did bait him and a couple of others to go google rate of fire on an AR. There are links to making an AR full auto.

Last edited:
I did notice in the initial video sequence that the playground to the right of the shooters vehicle had 20 kids in it and was ignored. The shooter was walking around forever inside and couldn’t find anyone. Totally ignored the church for children and didn’t enter the either.
It was looking for someone in particular. I am convinced of this.

This take is beyond dumb. The two ideas aren’t mutually exclusive.

To put it in a perspective most here would understand, raise your hand if you’re conservative and think the “American Way of life” is under attack. Now, let me completely invalidate your feelings because some racist/xenophobic nut job hunts down black folks in a grocery store, or Mexicans at Walmart. Am I correct to invalidate your perspective based on the extreme actions of someone that you don’t know or relate to? Nope.

Reactions: luthervol

To put it in a perspective most here would understand, raise your hand if you’re conservative and think the “American Way of life” is under attack. Now, let me completely invalidate your feelings because some racist/xenophobic nut job hunts down black folks in a grocery store, or Mexicans at Walmart. Am I correct to invalidate your perspective based on the extreme actions of someone that you don’t know or relate to? Nope.

Most on here would defend your example as right. There’s a massive double standard based on if the media agrees with you or not in this country.

If the media agrees with you “it’s TN’s laws that caused this”

If the media disagrees with you “it’s radical white supremacists that have been emboldened by trump”.

That’s a serious issue

Dumbest take I've ever seen on any message board or social media account.

You have no facts to back up any of this nonsense.

Emotional sycophants like yourself will always take the perpetual victim route.

What does that have to do with the "American way of life"?

(I've never seen any claim this dumb)

(you don't have any facts to back up your claim)

(emotional sophomores/ sophomoric/ young/ uneducated people will always look at situations like they are the victim. You aren't smart enough, educated enough, and/or don't have the critical thinking skills to look at a situation. You need someone to tell you what/how to think. They'll always tell you that you are the victim and you believe it)

Who knows. But I will think, and probably even say, thank god it wasn't worse.
There have been and will always be crazy (evil) people intent on inflicting as much pain and suffering on others as possible.
I'm for continually searching for ways to reduce that number, and for reducing the amount of pain and suffering they can easily inflict.
Who knows? You know full well.

You’ll be outraged, and then you’ll make common sense proposals aimed at making the next attack “less lethal”.

You know.

(I've never seen any claim this dumb)

(you don't have any facts to back up your claim)

(emotional sophomores/ sophomoric/ young/ uneducated people will always look at situations like they are the victim. You aren't smart enough, educated enough, and/or don't have the critical thinking skills to look at a situation. You need someone to tell you what/how to think. They'll always tell you that you are the victim and you believe it)
Me: points out hypocrisy

You: yelling at clouds

Reactions: ohhbother
For those who don’t want to discuss mental health:

Children hospitalized for suicide attempts has seen a 4 fold increase over the last decade, female anxiety and depression rates amongst teens is up over 150%, and male rates are up over 100%.
Evidence of a greater societal understanding

Me: points out hypocrisy

You: yelling at clouds
I'm not yelling at anything. This just show's how lazy your are. Nothing you said was correct. I pointed it out. You answered with "huh".

You needed to lie to make a point. Nothing you said was true.

This is the sophomoric approach you take. You are a sycophant that has no thinking skills of your own. If you did, you would have facts that backed up your diatribe.

You don't.

Typical from your ilk.

I'm not yelling at anything. This just show's how lazy your are. Nothing you said was correct. I pointed it out. You answered with "huh".

You needed to lie to make a point. Nothing you said was true.

This is the sophomoric approach you take. You are a sycophant that has no thinking skills of your own. If you did, you would have facts that backed up your diatribe.

You don't.

Typical from your ilk.
Feds, if you’re watching, keep an eye on this one ^^^. He’s big mad.

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back