Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I don't know about all of this. I absolutely agree that their behavior was unacceptable. You cannot govern from the head of a mob. They should be censured and stripped of their assignments with the message that there will be no second time. But expulsion of a duly elected representative is an extreme response.

Agreed

I don't know about all of this. I absolutely agree that their behavior was unacceptable. You cannot govern from the head of a mob. They should be censured and stripped of their assignments with the message that there will be no second time. But expulsion of a duly elected representative is an extreme response.
You should post more.

I fear we will just be aiding the Liberals in creating more idiotic and undeserving martyrs by doing so (I was replying to BamaWriter and it wouldn’t let me) lol.. these three knuckleheads will be the darlings of the news.. when they actually broke the House rules of the State by disrupting proceedings

So a race to the bottom?
I don't see it like that. I see it as standing up and fighting back. Conservatives/Republicans have pussyfooted around for far too long, which is what has allowed the loony far-Left agenda to infest almost every aspect of our society.

Should fighting be a last resort? Yes. But sometimes you have to punch a threatening bully in the face. It's time to fight fire with fire, and I think you are only seeing the beginning.

I don't see it like that. I see it as standing up and fighting back. Conservatives/Republicans have pussyfooted around for far too long, which is what has allowed the loony far-Left agenda to invest almost every aspect of our society.

Should fighting be a last resort? Yes. But sometimes you have to punch a threatening bully in the face. It's time to fight fire with fire, and I think you are only seeing the beginning.
Only one way to handle a bully, you are spot on sir

It’s the decorum of modern politics unfortunately. There is no debate just shouting matches. Maybe it’s a reflection as to just how far we have truly come as a society

Reactions: bamawriter
What leads the Republicans to getting beat is they all to often try to out Dem the Democrats. If they would just practice fiscal responsibility and get off the silly social issue crap they wouldn't be losing.

If you have a populace that really believes these insane social issues, you have already lost

Reactions: AM64 and kiddiedoc
Agreed...... But I just read a quote from the Knoxville rep who stated "North Korea has more Democracy" and stating Tennessee ousting them is a step toward facism.......

I still feel the same but damn Knoxville, this is the best person to represent you?

I must admit spewing idiocy like that hopefully she won't get another term.

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64
What leads the Republicans to getting beat is they all to often try to out Dem the Democrats. If they would just practice fiscal responsibility and get off the silly social issue crap they wouldn't be losing.
How long you want the right to be a doormat for the left?

How long you want the right to be a doormat for the left?

I don't want them to be a doormat at all. They are a doormat because they never live up to campaign promises, they spend just like the Dems do, they don't fix anything when in power, they are just Dem light. If they would start actually governing conservatively they would no longer be a doormat.

I don't want them to be a doormat at all. They are a doormat because they never live up to campaign promises, they spend just like the Dems do, they don't fix anything when in power, they are just Dem light. If they would start actually governing conservatively they would no longer be a doormat.
I agree with all that but they also get pushed around and never fight back. Trump was the first R I’ve ever seen really fight back. I always said I hope that’s his lasting legacy over everything else. Rs have been pansies for way too long, you disagree with that?

Reactions: AM64 and kiddiedoc
I agree with all that but they also get pushed around and never fight back. Trump was the first R I’ve ever seen really fight back. I always said I hope that’s his lasting legacy over everything else. Rs have been pansies for way too long, you disagree with that?
Don't forget the Supreme Court appointees.

Absolutely they should fight back but fight back with principles and ideas. Expelling these 3 is IMO petty and goes to far for what they did.

Don't you think that the three previous supreme court nominees is not being a doormat?

Absolutely they should fight back but fight back with principles and ideas. Expelling these 3 is IMO petty and goes to far for what they did.
Had it not been for the overreaction of the left for Jan 6 this wouldn’t have happened I don’t believe but this seems like a small bit of payback. I’m good with it and I hope this kind of action continues

VN Store

Back