Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

So when things fail they can pin it on the idiot who doesn’t know what planet he’s on. It has to be some combination that includes Harris Obama and rice

And Podesta. Members of deep state bureaucracy are all assigned to something to ruin. They stay in the background so you can't pin anything on them. It's like with terrorists. They don't have a country to attack. Similarly the American people don't know who's behind the bad decisions.

Last edited:
I would give my right arm for bill to be involved I don’t think he hates the country and wants us destroyed like the rest of the list
I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of them hate the country or want to destroy it and that anyone who believes otherwise is showing one of the top symptoms of having been zombified.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say none of them hate the country or want to destroy it and that anyone who believes otherwise is showing one of the top symptoms of having been zombified.

Could be all they have is a bad world view and they are so devious that they are blinded by power.

Reactions: EasternVol
From the policies your people push they want us destroyed there not even a question about it anymore

Dig a little deeper.

You ever hear about the mushroom theory of management, because it's what your political tribe is pushing. Just in case you never heard of it it's pretty simple "Keep them in the dark, and feed them horseshit". 100% probability that if anyone is digging in your world it's going to be at least 95% BS in which they are "digging deeper".

The only way conservatives should sit at the table and negotiate with the left and the uniparty is establishing the starting point is the Constitution.

Any negotiations that infringes on 2A is unconstitutional. So in reality the opposition should be giving up ground not taking it.

It’s actually quite simple if you don’t let feelings get in the way. If we could get more to be that strong this country could improve.

The only way conservatives should sit at the table and negotiate with the left and the uniparty is establishing the starting point is the Constitution.

Any negotiations that infringes on 2A is unconstitutional. So in reality the opposition should be giving up ground not taking it.

It’s actually quite simple if you don’t let feelings get in the way. If we could get more to be that strong this country could improve.

You don’t negotiate with children.

Lol. You mean someone doesn’t buy a gun, shoot people, commit suicide by cop, and leave a note saying it was all to prove a point.
I mean, if he did leave that note, which I doubt, I find it awfully suspicious that that gets leaked when the Trans manifesto is locked up tighter than the gold at fort knox.

Reactions: C-south
I would give my right arm for bill to be involved I don’t think he hates the country and wants us destroyed like the rest of the list
Bill today is the same Bill in 1994. He shifted with the power to stay in the spotlight. His conservative views that got him elected are now on par with “MAGA”. He’s not Bubba anymore

Reactions: OrangeBoro

VN Store

Back