Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

If any of your above post were true the Senate would have never been able to pass this monstrosity of an omnibus just before Christmas. And I am not certain that the party who tries to tell us that chemically castration is "needed" is one that isn't on the fringe. President Biden (after being briefed on the Covenant shooting) started his press conference with a weird take on freaking ice cream. Give me a break with the absurdity.
The above was 100% true. Chemical castration...lol....turn off Fox and block Breitbart. Biden's press conference was fine, I actually saw it. It was not ever intended to be a press conference about the Nashville shooting, but he addressed it beautifully.

The above was 100% true. Chemical castration...lol....turn off Fox and block Breitbart. Biden's press conference was fine, I actually saw it. It was not ever intended to be a press conference about the Nashville shooting, but he addressed it beautifully.

What a sick person you are. He never pointed out that there's a problem other than guns. And whether you are intelligent enough to admit it the way you address a school shooting is not starting the speech on ice cream and say that these sick people (trans whack jobs) are the soul of the nation. The way you combat sickos who shoot kids is with guns who shoot sickos. Not gun control. Imagine how much different this story is with someone highly trained with an AR-15 outside the Covenant school.

What a sick person you are. He never pointed out that there's a problem other than guns. And whether you are intelligent enough to admit it the way you address a school shooting is not starting the speech on ice cream and say that these sick people (trans whack jobs) are the soul of the nation. The way you combat sickos who shoot kids is with guns who shoot sickos. Not gun control. Imagine how much different this story is with someone highly trained with an AR-15 outside the Covenant school.

The fact that he said Biden addressed it beautifully tells you how low his standards are. The students he teaches probably can't read but they pass to the next grade.

Kinda off topic but not really.

Florida Sheriff Billy Woods goes off after reporter asks about gun control following teen murders

'The bad guy's going to get a gun no matter what laws you put in place,' Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods on Friday slammed "society," "school districts" and gun law rhetoric after announcing the arrests of two juveniles — one of whom is just 12 years old — in connection with the recent killings of three teenagers in Florida.

A third juvenile suspect remains at large, and the attorney general's office is weighing whether to charge all three suspects as adults, Woods said during a press conference.

"The fact is: society fails them. We do not hold our juveniles accountable. We minimize their actions," Woods said Friday.

Florida Sheriff Billy Woods goes off after reporter asks about gun control following teen murders

'The bad guy's going to get a gun no matter what laws you put in place,' Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods said

Marion County Sheriff Billy Woods on Friday slammed "society," "school districts" and gun law rhetoric after announcing the arrests of two juveniles — one of whom is just 12 years old — in connection with the recent killings of three teenagers in Florida.

A third juvenile suspect remains at large, and the attorney general's office is weighing whether to charge all three suspects as adults, Woods said during a press conference.

"The fact is: society fails them. We do not hold our juveniles accountable. We minimize their actions," Woods said Friday.

Can’t charge 14 & 15 year olds as adults. Their brains aren’t fully developed yet.

You have it a little backwards. The republican party is currently completely controlled by the lunatic fringe. The same is not true with the democratic party. BUT the more conservatives refuse to work across the aisle, the more the democratic party will move to its extreme.....and that increasing divide will be to almost no ones benefit.

Lol. Dims are apparently habitual drug addicts, don’t know their own gender, can’t pay their bills, sympathizers to lunacy, use other people’s money for bs investments, etc. The entire left consists of complete nut jobs. No wonder they support and promote mental illness.

The part where he said the barber had permission to whip his a$$ sums up what is wrong with the current generation(s).

You have it a little backwards. The republican party is currently completely controlled by the lunatic fringe. The same is not true with the democratic party. BUT the more conservatives refuse to work across the aisle, the more the democratic party will move to its extreme.....and that increasing divide will be to almost no ones benefit.
You are blinded by your ideological goggles. Democrats like Bush, AOC, Jeffries and others are your fringe and a big driver of left policy. The fact you deny this is proof you are blinded by your partisan allegiances.

That's wrong. It's tax issues and weather.
Historically that's true. In my neighborhood in St Augustine, CA, IL, NY and MA all came down here. Every single one that I've talked to... came because of policy. They are all right leaning. Which also meshes with the newly registered Rs vs Ds in FL.

You are blinded by your ideological goggles. Democrats like Bush, AOC, Jeffries and others are your fringe and a big driver of left policy. The fact you deny this is proof you are blinded by your partisan allegiances.

The Left seems to have found a compromise, the fringe gets social issues and the moderate Left gets their war machine.

You obviously haven't the slightest clue. Look no further than to the primary fields in 2016 and 2020 and who was eventually nominated......both parties - tells you all you need to know.

You obviously haven't the slightest clue. Look no further than to the primary fields in 2016 and 2020 and who was eventually nominated......both parties - tells you all you need to know.
A first time politician versus a lying scumbag that has been in office for longer than most posters on this forum have been alive.

Y’all were very good at pretending Biden is a moderate not only is he not but the one’s actually pulling the strings are even more radical. A once descent and good party has been hijacked by the fringe radical left.

You guys are simpletons.

Says the school teacher that habitually uses the wrong homophones like to/too. My kids had that nailed down by 1st or 2nd grade.

The cognitive dissonance of the liberal party is rotting your brain Luther. "Woke mind disease" in full effect.

Reactions: AM64
Says the school teacher that habitually uses the wrong homophones like to/too. My kids had that nailed down by 1st or 2nd grade.

The cognitive dissonance of the liberal party is rotting your brain Luther. "Woke mind disease" in full effect.
He's already admitted to being a troll. The only solution (unless he slips up and gets himself booted) is to ignore him.

Y’all were very good at pretending Biden is a moderate not only is he not but the one’s actually pulling the strings are even more radical. A once descent and good party has been hijacked by the fringe radical left.
Simply wrong. Biden is about as close to center on the left as Romney is on the right.

Simply wrong. Biden is about as close to center on the left as Romney is on the right.
I can’t think of a single policy he’s pushed since being “elected” that would qualify as moderate. His brains are scrambled eggs at this point so the ones actually making the calls are far left. Look no further than the cackling moron you call vp

It's the perfect setup. Put a mentally deficient patsy who barely knows where he is, as president. Install/promote all your radical, Marxist, communist ideals and policy. Let the dementia patient take responsibility.

It's the perfect setup. Put a mentally deficient patsy who barely knows where he is, as president. Install/promote all your radical, Marxist, communist ideals and policy. Let the dementia patient take responsibility.
So when things fail they can pin it on the idiot who doesn’t know what planet he’s on. It has to be some combination that includes Harris Obama and rice

You guys constantly remind me of a couple of my favorite Einstein quotes:
"Any fool can know, the point is to understand."
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."

You guys constantly remind me of a couple of my favorite Einstein quotes:
"Any fool can know, the point is to understand."
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
spongebob-squarepants-spongebob.gif

VN Store

Back