Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

I’m probably on the opposite side of this than most of my right leaning friends on this. I’m not sure what the solution is on the gun issue, but I think we need one. Whether that’s stricter background checks, red flag laws, registration or whatever else. Again I don’t know the solution, but I think it’s time to try something.

Seems I read early that she had already committed the act 9 minutes after that phone call! They would have been responding to the major 911 call at that point.

I'll try to find where I saw that. Think was the Instagram messages to her friend.
More than likely the person was like oh crap, I need to call the police and cover my backside

I’m more concerned about the hideous outfit and Richard Simmons hair.. but seriously though, they need to start taking mentally unstable people seriously.. there is no way of knowing how serious they really are and if they are planning something( that was three ‘serious’ in one sentence lol).. Some people will be offended, but so what

Last edited:
I’m probably on the opposite side of this than most of my right leaning friends on this. I’m not sure what the solution is on the gun issue, but I think we need one. Whether that’s stricter background checks, red flag laws, registration or whatever else. Again I don’t know the solution, but I think it’s time to try something.
How would any of those things prevented this?

I'm just confused at to what this was. I mean I identify as a male lesbian like every good heterosexual male does and I cant tell if this was a real one. Is it a dude trying to be a chick to bang chicks?
We have just been watching The 100.. and it has brought up some interesting convos with my husband.. he has no problem with the woman -woman scenes because they are both good looking.. it is hysterical

Maybe they should get better with the tools we already have. It’s hard believe that an inept government that is failing us now will do better with more power.

Start with this in my opinion.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Red flag laws might have stopped the purchase if the mental issues were reported. Yes, we can look at many approaches including how we regulate guns
But we're being told that gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness.

Until you folks realize this isn't a gun issue, things will never change, ever.

VN Store

Back