Active Shooter Killed At Nashville School

What did that nut in Las Vegas use.. that’s one of the worst ones I can think of
used a mixture of calibers--5.56 and 7.62. Used a bump stock where the recoil energy creates another shot. Listening to the video it sounds like auto but is not. Also if you notice the sound difference in the shots, the heavier sound is the 7.62 and the sharper crack is the 5.56 or most popular known as the M-16 cartridge.

My thoughts are someone didn't read far enough into the article.

And the barrel will melt in short order at the quoted rates of fire. And that's only on FA military versions. Which don't typically end up in the hands of civilians. Don't know the exact number of NFA lowers on circulation, but I'd suspect it's less than a thousand. More than likely far less. Namely because the AR/M16 platform really came to prominence around the same time as the GCA 1968. Likely not many more were produced before FOPA 1986 because the AR really didn't take off until the 90s or so.

Sustained rate of fire from any AR platform (full auto or not) is only 12-15 rounds per minute.

Now, someone hopefully educated.

Hey, did you see Sam Elliot and others pull out their wankers and piss on the gun barrel during the movie "We Were Soldiers" to cool it down? Adapt, improvise and overcome.

Hey, did you see Sam Elliot and others pull out their wankers and piss on the gun barrel during the movie "We Were Soldiers" to cool it down? Adapt, improvise and overcome.
Good movie stuff:). Best rest assured, if you are needing to cool that barrel down, it is highly unlikely you will be standing up. Pouring you canteens of water on it is generally the best option.

The shooter was mentally unstable, yet she was able to legally purchase 7 guns. I am glad you agree that we need to enforce the rules on the books.

Yes, people break laws. Welcome to the real world. But the truth is you don’t even know what “mentally unstable” means in this context.
Do you want to ban everyone with adhd or anxiety from gun ownership?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Can you find me a video of someone firing an AR 1200x within one minute? I would love to see that.

It’s popular not due to lethality (many places won’t allow it for deer hunting because of its lack of lethality) but rather because of how customizable it is. It’s an accessory bracelet for men

"Men" is loosely used here.

Yes, people break laws.
My point is that there are no controls that allow the enforcement of the laws. The NRA and their minions in Congress have legislated against efforts to do so. As pointed out previously, this and most of the high profile shootings in recent memory have been committed by individuals that should be restricted from owning guns, yet they were able to purchase them legally. All of our rights have limitations, even the first amendment and the right to vote - all I am looking for is a means to monitor and enforce them for the benefit of those that abide by the laws.

My point is that there are no controls that allow the enforcement of the laws. The NRA and their minions in Congress have legislated against efforts to do so. As pointed out previously, this and most of the high profile shootings in recent memory have been committed by individuals that should be restricted from owning guns, yet they were able to purchase them legally. All of our rights have limitations, even the first amendment and the right to vote - all I am looking for is a means to monitor and enforce them for the benefit of those that abide by the laws.

You don’t even know this person shouldn’t be allowed to own a weapon.

It is going to get bad out here if they continue down this path...

4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

The right doesn't compromise because it is an erosion of rights. The left doesn't compromise because anything short of beginning gun bans defeats the leftist agenda.

You have to ask yourself, why is the right called the right?
Ah, there's the ole 'lefties' vs 'righties' thing. Terrific way to set up a 'reasonable' conversation.
Start with that post above.

Not long, but every bit could help. And more stuff to have to carry. Again, what would it hurt?
You have to think long term, beyond this single issue. Do you know what the main reason for the second amendment was?

Remember, revolution against a perceived tyrannical government was fresh on their minds. They believed as do I to some extent a government should have a healthy fear of it's people should they stop acting in their best interests.

Reactions: Kristy*
Franklin Graham on Nashville Shooting: ‘We’re Surrounded by Evil’

Rev.-Franklin-Graham-preaching-ap-640x480.jpg

“We’re surrounded by evil in this world — and that’s what we saw walk into that Nashville elementary school yesterday — evil,” Rev. Franklin Graham wrote in reference to Monday’s lethal school shooting that left six dead.

“The evil certainly wasn’t in the weapon, but it was in the heart and mind of the one who came to kill and destroy,” Graham wrote in a Facebook post.

Franklin Graham on Nashville Shooting: ‘We’re Surrounded by Evil’

VN Store

Back