After 23 years ...

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

Yes, because he was such a winner here at UT, other teams are just lining up to get him. gtfo with that mess.

wellbyesmallgif.gif

bump for the idiot OP

I am so done with the T. You people are the worst. Yet another classy individual done in by punks. What a bunch of veruca salts. You will never be winners, only whiners. Dooley is going to come back into this statium and ruin your season for seasons to come with a better fan base behind him. I will be with them. Good bye VOLUNTEERS. It was the best of times, @ one time.

go go we will miss you.:eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::eek:lol::

Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

what a dumba%%!! giving up a team and program after THAT long ONLY because we have endured 3 losing seasons IN A ROW??? dude go find another team that is a loser cause WE DONT NEED that attitude on here!! BYE!!!!

How can someone who just made a Volnation account in Sept 2012 already be done with us? It usually takes people at least a year.

He is just getting on the "hate Tennessee" bandwagon early before we get good and again and everyone else hates us again. I can't wait.

I fear you are in for some disappointment. Derek Dooley will never come here as a HC and win again, nor will he have a big fan base. Go check out where Bill Battle, and Wade Houston ended up. That's likely where CDD will end up, out of football or in at a small college. But where ever he ends up, I wish him and his family the best.

Now let's move on!

This post only goes to prove what many of us knew all along. There were some people who somehow had become more Derek Dooley fans that Tennessee fans. UT football was here long before Dooley arrived and will be here long after he leaves.

You're exactly right and there are many more out there.

gtfo_take_fail_GTFO-s570x610-78516-580.jpg

Originally Posted by bleedorange0037 View Post
This post only goes to prove what many of us knew all along. There were some people who somehow had become more Derek Dooley fans that Tennessee fans. UT football was here long before Dooley arrived and will be here long after he leaves.QUOTE=VolBeef88;7736884]You're exactly right and there are many more out there.[/QUOTE]

Time for all those who loved dooley above UT to hit the road with him. Take your dd's and GTHO.

Dang Hambone, didn't know you were still around.

I highly doubt any Pop Warner teams will be playing in Neyland any time soon, good luck with your future team !

I didn't read anywhere in the post you quoted about playing pop warner in neyland..........Stick to the topic troll.

He'll feel better after he takes a dump

REALLY? You are ticked because a coach who could not win is leaving, oook? :crazy: Your not a VFL at all and never will be. A VFL supports the team, players, and the current head coach. So go help DOOLEY pack and then swing by your house. Make sure you get your things too and take I75 South.

VN Store

Back