Air fresheners are illegal in Minnesota

I think you are crazy if you dont think black parents are telling their kids to comply.

If you know any black person in this country, maybe you don't? He/she/they will tell you that they've ALL had that conversation
Meh, now I may have to challenge that. I think it is a mixed bag with probably the majority of kids being taught to hold court in the street.

Just saw a news blurb that the officer will be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. Reading the Minnesota definition it doesn’t seem like over charging.

Second-degree manslaughter:According to the Minnesota statute, when someone “creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another” is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree.

Just saw a news blurb that the officer will be charged with 2nd degree manslaughter. Reading the Minnesota definition it doesn’t seem like over charging.

Second-degree manslaughter:According to the Minnesota statute, when someone “creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another” is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree.

Seems reasonable but it won’t appease the natives.

That's the right charge IMO

Daunte Wright shooting: Officer Kim Potter has been charged with 2nd-degree manslaughter - CNN

What I find interesting is the likes of posters on here that are more interested in restricting my rights as a lawful citizen, than enforcing the laws on the unlawful citizen.

They think if they keep stacking laws on top of laws and violate everyones rights that eventually criminals will stop being criminals. Those same ones want to abolish some laws so law enforcement doesn’t have to interact with those same criminals.

Reactions: AM64 and jp1
You said racist stuff, idk why you want to continue coming back to it. I wouldn't if I were you. I've moved on and you apparently can't. Super weird
can you quote it at least once, since no one else but you agrees? Maybe we could assess why you mistakenly think factual statements are "racist"

can you quote it at least once, since no one else but you agrees? Maybe we could assess why you mistakenly think factual statements are "racist"

OMG we went through this and over this... do you have to make this thread about yourself, really?

VN Store

Back