AJ's Tweet?

Stupid Tweet - IMHO.

I would venture to say that AJ maybe running some extra sprints the next day or so and Tiny as well!

In your eyes it probably is, which is why you have middle management written all over you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
You guys rag on AJ, but he was only the 2nd leading tackler in the SEC last year and our best defensive player. Despite he's flaws in pass coverage, I'm glad he's wearing orange and not whoever we're playing. Give'em hell, AJ.

Just my two cents in this thread.

You guys rag on AJ, but he was only the 2nd leading tackler in the SEC last year and our best defensive player. Despite he's flaws in pass coverage, I'm glad he's wearing orange and not whoever we're playing. Give'em hell, AJ.

Just my two cents in this thread.

I'm just laughing at a bunch of unathletic fatasses and twigs that have never done anything athletic in their lives, rag on a 4 star D-1 athlete.

Lol. These are the ones I like. You can kindly kiss my ass.

Kiss it no, but I'm sure I could kick it. WTF do you have to gain trashing one of your own team's players? Criticism is one thing, but you took it to a whole other level.

Just a D-bag IMO.

Yea he fills the gap nice only to realize the ball carrier is streaking to the endzone. Dummy, moron, idiot,

No need to get panties in a wad my bro, bebe, man, bro bruh. I guess him being so bad is why he's on every big analyst's best line backers list. Bro man

Lol. I never get this. We have been unfortunate enough to be on the bottom of the SEC for a few years but somebody wants to ride coat tails of a handful of the best SEC teams & proclaim dominance.

Just stating my opinion. I hate Bama, Florida, LSU, etc.. But Oregon would not have that record in the SEC. So GFY

Kiss it no, but I'm sure I could kick it. WTF do you have to gain trashing one of your own team's players? Criticism is one thing, but you took it to a whole other level.

Just a D-bag IMO.

Lol. I doubt you could kick your way out of a wet paper bag. I didn't take it to any level. I made an unbiased, factual statement that I stuck with & was greeted by the sunshine pumpers.

Jeezus - I wish these kids would shut up.

Why would you want to give the other team any additional motivation?

Do your talking on the field not on twitter.

VN Store

Back